View Single Post
December 22nd, 2007, 06:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Girls:
Neci Olivia(PN Neecee)....Dislike fn, LOVE mn, Would use mn as fn, so Olivia Neci
Briceidy Katarina(PN Brice-uh-dee)....hmm interesting, never heard it before, I think you would have lots of probs with people not knowing how to pn or spell it! Katarina is okay
Lindsey Brianne....Lindsey is kinda boring, Brianne is lovely. How about Olivia Brianne.....sounds good but looks funny to me for some reason
Bronwyn Olivia....this I LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Briar Rose....uh, reminds me of a thorn bush
Mattea Rose.....VERY PRETTY! How about Mattea Olivia..ha..can you tell I like Olivia!
Aaralyn Michaela(PN Air-uh-lynn)...really love Aralyn..would take out out one of the "a"s though. Love it paired with Michaela
Edith Celeste......Edith reminds me of an older woman's name and not a fan of the mn
Brianne Makenna......this okay..love each name on own (Makenna of course) but not together
Margot Justine....Margot is not so good, Justine is okay

Boys:
Bradley Hunter.. love this!
Eliot Dakota....I like Elliot..not paired with Dakota
Whitt Gabriel....Think Gabriel makes a better fn than Whitt
Archer Belen..Oh my goodness!! I LOVE ARCHER! This is what we had chosen if Makenna was a boy (the gender was a surprise) I have NEVER heard anyone else suggest it/or even like it! Lol. So this is of course my FAV fn! Not sure on the mn though....Belen is kinda werid. We had Archer William picked out.. I also like Archer Logan
Aaron Gideon...doesn't sound good together
Jason Maverick...Jason is blah, Maverick is okay
Gunner Nikolas...nmn
Declan Cole....never been a fan of Declan ever. Cole is okay
Bradley Adam...just okay