View Single Post
October 16th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Veteran
Well on August 30th I kept feeling alot of pressure and I couldn't get comfortable to save my life. So I went all night with no sleep and I was just miserable. So the next day I had a doctors appointment and I got up got B.J. up and we went. So they checked me and said that the baby was low, but no sign of labor really. I felt a bit relieved, the baby wasn't due until September 10th. So I went home and picked up my house making sure everything was done. Well at about 4:30 I kept feeling very bad pain in my lower back. I laid on a heating pad for a while but it didn't help me. So I called the doctor. He's like take a walk, so B.J. and I decide we'll take a walk up the road to the store. It was only a ten minute walk there and and ten minutes back. Well about half way through the walk back I felt very light, contractions. I didn't panick, we just went on home. So I continued my normal routine and I got B.J. bathed and in bed by about nine o'clock. So I was laying on the couch and I felt the contractions began to get stronger at about midnight. I ended up sleeping on the couch. I woke up early the next morning and called the doctor. He said come in and I'll check you. So my mom came over to watch B.J. and I went in to the doctors office. The doctor checked and said that I was just barely one cm dialated. To go home walk some more and call when my contractions are 5-10 minutes apart. So I go home and my mom refuses to leave. She wants to stay and help out. I walked with B.J. up to the store again and I feel the contractions getting stronger. Then as I am walking back up the steps of the house I feel something gush. My water broke. I took a deep breath and then on came one hell of a contraction. I called the doctor and he said come back in. So I went back in and I was 5 cm dialated. My contractions were so painful I asked for something and they gave me an epidural. Well it didn't work and they gave it to me again. Then one more time and finally it began to have a slight effect. The nurse checked me and she's like OH MY you're 8 cm! I was still belowing with every contraction and when the doctor came in I was like I HAVE TO PUSH. I feel the baby coming! The doctor was like well let me check and he's like okay push. So I pushed for an hour and then out popped a baby girl. I hadn't found out the sex and just knew it was a boy and that his name would be Brennon Jayce. Well I was wrong and even though I had thought about girl names I hadn't really picked one. So my mom was like can I name her? I was like what do you want to name her? She said Brailey Jean or Brailey Jade. I agreed to Brailey Jade and my baby girl is perfect! She weighed 6lbs and 9 oz, and she was 20.2 inches long. She was born at 10:22pm on 9-1-05.

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Free Glitter Graphics

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Free Glitter Graphics
I WANT 1 MORE BABY:
Blaise Jeremiah or Jacob Blade
Brenley Jewel or Justice Brianne