I have narrowed my list down WDYT?
View Single Post
December 23rd, 2007, 03:28 PM
Join Date: Jul 2007
- Olivia is much better than Neci. That sounds like a nickname for someone's niece. It doesn't age well at all.
- love Katarina, don't like Briceidy at all.
- Lindsey reminds me of Lindsey Lohan. Brianne is nice.
- This would be gorgeous if you spelled Bronwen correctly. The -wyn ending is masculine.
- nice, but it's a bit like naming your kid Cinderella.
- I would not have known how to pronounce Aaralyn if you had not explained it. I think it would be a hard name to live with, she'd have to keep telling people how to spell it. Michaela is nice.
- love it. Absolutely gorgeous.
- too trendy. Brianne is nice, but I hate Makenna.
- very nice. I like it a lot.
- too trendy. I'm tired of Bradley.
- I like Eliot. Dakota is an Indian tribe, not a name.
- I love Gabriel. Whitt sounds strange as a name, so I would prefer Gabriel Whitt.
- Archer is NMS, Belen is too feminine.
- very nice.
- I like Jason, but Maverick reminds me of a car.
- I would like it if you spelled it Gunnar, the Gunner spelling is a word not a name.
- very nice, I love Declan.
- I like Adam. Bradley is boring and doesn't age well.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Merolia