Topic: Please help
View Single Post
December 25th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Hmmm...

You're pregnant, I don't see how we can help you with that. I'm sorry you're frustrated and we're always here to vent to, of course. But I have many, many emotions towards "The morning after pill". My grandmother took one when she got pregnant with my father, obviously it didn't work then either and he was diagnosed with Dyslexia because of it. Of course, that was the 1966 version.

I'm sure your little one will be fine and the newer version is better, but I still would refrain from making that mistake again. I would work harder from this point on, I did somethings before I found out I was pregnant that I know I shouldn't have and Audrey is just fine. As long as you've stopped now, that's all that matters.

Good luck.[/b]
Ummm... well I'm a researcher and I can tell you that the morning after pill is not a possible cause of Dyslexia according to the peer-reviewed literature. In fact, the etioligy of dyslexia remains largely unknown though substantial evidence from multidisciplinary research suggests that it is a disorder of GENETIC origin with a basis in the brain (so no pill would cause it). This is stated over and over in the literature but if you need a citation, try Saviour & Ramachandra, 2006.

February, 2005
August, 2005