Topic: Introductions
View Single Post
January 6th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to tinkymom3 Send a message via Yahoo to tinkymom3
Quote:
Hi! I'm Tonya. My husband and I lost a baby almost 2 years ago now on April 16. I was 34 weeks, 6 days when I delivered him. We named him Tucker Dean. The first year was just aweful, but the past year has been much better. I still think about him often, especially now that I have another baby. I always think about what I missed.[/b]

Hello Tonya and welcome sweetie.... First off I would like to say how truly heart broken I am to hear of your loss, it's so unfair that we have to go through this but I'm glad you found us ((hugs)) My name is Stephanie and my husband and I lost our first and only child at the time to stillbirth going on 6 years now his name is Noah Allen Gray. We lost him on 09-21-02 at 37 weeks.... So perfect in every way. I too have gone on to give Noah little siblings, 2 little brother's that is =) Cameren David & Jayden Noah.... Like you it's hard to see them without him, makes you see what you have really missed out on, especially on special occasions. Please know I'm here for you sweetie