View Single Post
January 12th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am very early in the process, but I am trying to pick up odds and ends here and there to help with budgeting. I've always thought that if I had a girl, I would want to decorate the room with a fairy theme. If I had a boy, I would want to use a Peanut's Gang (Charlie Brown) theme.

Then I saw the Carter's John Lennon line of nursery items. I fell in love. I love music, and I loved the fact that everything had music notes or song lyrics on it. Of course the line was discontinued, and I am buying the set piece by piece from ebay. So far I have the changing table organizer, the two lamps, mobile, and some of the bedding. It is becoming more evident that I will not be able to get everything that I need with this design, so I was wondering what you guys thought of mixing themes? The room is lilac now (we will only paint it if it is a boy) so it would be perfect for the fairy theme. I just don't know if it mixes with the jungle/music theme of the items I already have. I don't really like other items that are jungle/animal themed that are not from this line (I was surprised at how much I fell in love with this line)

Here are some pictures of what I already have:

sorry the picture of the lamp is small...

What do you ladies think? Can I combine this theme with another?? We do not yet know if the baby is a boy or girl- I just like to plan ahead and be prepared for all possibilities! Thanks!
-O

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"></div>