View Single Post
October 27th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I LOVE my new doctor, adore him. But his staff is making me mad. I called to schedule an appointment and she told me (with much attitude) that they don't see you until you are at least 8-12 weeks.

I then politely told her that I have a history of m/c and I would like to see him earlier because I didn't wantto wait to week 12 to find out something was wrong. She huffed and puffed and told me I could come in for a OB confirmation on Nov 1st and then my first real big visit on Nov 28th.

I was so mad I forgot to ask her to have the doc call in my prenatal pills prescription.

Oooh I can't stand grouchy non helpful staff.....you work for an OBGYN duh you are going to have to be caring and helpful....its not like I was being a difficult patient, I was very polite.

So now I am calling back and she is hasseling me about prenatal vitamins!!!!!!!!! ugh! Like I am not supposed to have them or something!

What a witch! Then she tells me 'you have to get them when you come in, we give you samples and we have to see which one works for you.

Ugh I am so flipping mad! jerks f them I'll buy my own vitamins.

Don't they know my baby needs its folic acid everyday! Jerks.