View Single Post
  #1  
January 26th, 2005, 09:27 AM
kristinemf kristinemf is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Cypress, California
Posts: 1,276
Send a message via MSN to kristinemf
I posted yesterday how sick my daughter was. The Dr. said it was the flu...but I am wondering if they missed something and mayber I should take her back in? Or wait and see how she does today? Her fever was back up last night to 104 and she vomited again. She is very congested and coughing a lot. This has been since Saturday !!! I am wondering if I should give it one more day and see if her fever goes up again today and see if she will eat something today and see if she feels better........Or should I just take her back in today. What would you do?
__________________

Reply With Quote