Topic: I feel guilty
View Single Post
February 10th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
DH and I have been talking about when we want to TTC again. DS was our surprise baby, I was on birth control. I am scared for a few reasons.

1 This is totally selfish, but I want a boy. I want what I am going to miss with Dominic. I want to take him to sports practice. I want to take him to karate. I want to have a mommy's little boy. I was so looking forward to all that with my baby boy. Then he was taken away from me faster than I ever could have imagined.

I love my daughter, but I want a boy.

2 I feel like whether it is now or a year or 4 from now I will feel guilty for TTC. I makes me feel like he might think we are forgetting him or trying to replace him. Nothing could ever replace him, but my arms ache to hold a baby. I know you girls know what I am talking about. I do want to wait at least 4 more months, because I had 2 c/s 15 months apart.

I have so many mixed feelings about all of this. I have 2 pregnant friends, one due in may and the other in august. I am trying to hold out so I can hold their babies, but I have that baby itch.

xoxoox

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3