View Single Post
February 14th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
*updated* still here having a ton of contractions all weekend. we will see how today goes adn if they continue i will go back to labor and delivery to be checked. The contractions are not over powering , just sonstant and teh back pain is just there all the time. bu ti have an appt tomorrow so maybe she will hang in there

i posted this in my ddc forum yesterday:
I spent all day yesterday in the hospital with contractions and last night i made it through to the staydol stage and then they contractions tapered off about 11:45 pm. at 2-4am they picked up full force again then again nothing. so at 9 am this morning they let me come home, but i have to go back at 8:30 pm to get a steriod shot ( a 2nd dose) for the baby just in case i go into labor again. BUT this time if i do start labor, the dr said he would just induce me, rather then make me go through the whole labor experience over and over again. ( I love my dr).

so chances are i will be having the baby this week so i have to take it really easy.( they think i will be back tonight to have her)

just wanted to let you all know, just in case i am not around for a few days