View Single Post
January 28th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Administrator
Hey hon. I hope I can be honest with you. I have made my share of mistakes so I am not one to judge at all. There is nothing you can do now. What is done is done. I think you should be prepared for this baby not being your dh's. I think you should talk to your dh and see how he will feel because it is a real possibility. Hopefully, your dh will love you no matter what. I hope for your sake and your dh's that this baby is yours together but I don't think any of us can tell you that for sure. These are your options. IMO, you don't find out and both of you just accept this baby as yours together no questions asked. Not knowing may be better for you both emotionally. That is the option I would choose if I were in your shoes.

The other option is you get fertility testing done. I am not sure what else I can do to ease your anxiety. But you have my support in working out your relationship and having a happy life with your dh and your new baby on the way. Babies are blessings no matter how they are conceived. That is how I feel.

In life you live and learn and thats all you can do.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!