Topic: help please
View Single Post
February 21st, 2008, 12:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Quote:
What I have read on twopeasinabucket...the most common going rate is 15.00 to 20.00 per page. Now that seems like a lot. But I would imagine once supplies are accounted for and time that would be about right. Although that makes for one expensive book. (and I think that was for a 12x12)...but maybe you could pre-cut everything and then all they need to do is put it together. It would save you time. And then they could buy the album from Joanne's or somewhere themselves.[/b]

that's a good idea never thought of that. i think she mainly wants to just have to put the pictures in. 15-20$ a page wow that seems like alot even for 12x12 but i guess if all the embellishments you use are expensive, yeah i could see it. I was figuring it probably cost me about 40$ to make an album depending on the cost of the album, but yet at the same time i think that if i charge 50$ it would be to much. i know i wouldn't want to pay that much, but my thinking is i would rather do it myself then pay 50$ for one. So i really don't know, How much do other people pay for pre-made albums. what would you ladies pay if you didn't do it yourself?

thanks for all the help and suggestions

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy