View Single Post
February 24th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Well let me just say OMG!

I really wish I would have had the opportunity to meet her before she passed. I could have learned so much from her. She had A LOT of stuff. Paper, stamps, ink, stickers, lots and lots of embellishments, felt, foam, fabric, ribbon. You name it she had it. They didn't even have everything out and there was enough stuff to fill a LSS. There were even crafting items: shells, pots, yarn, flowers, etc.

The people holding the sale is the girl I spoke with and her friend. The family were inside I guess.

This is what I got. Most for $15 some things I got for free.

18 sheets of 12x12 paper (9 were free)

Creating Keepsakes book, metal sheets, metal letter embellishments, some homemade embellishments, 2 packs of stickers, large stamp, and shrinky dinks.

There were also some cute scraps that she gave me for my wedding album (the same girl I spoke to in January). And she also gave me some scrap paper as well, about 5 pieces.

They will be there next weekend too she said so I may just have to go back again and see if they have anything new out.

It wasn't creepy until the son came out and started talking to the girls and I (she is friends with the family). I felt like I was rummaging through his mother's stuff. I guess in a way I was but it was really weird.