Topic: Newbie here
View Single Post
November 7th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
and here to give support too!!

My Story:

Got pregnant in Dec. '00 and miscarried at 5 weeks in Jan '01.

Got pregnant in Nov '01 and had a baby boy in July '02!!

Got pregnant in July '05 and miscarried in August '05. I should have been 8 weeks, but baby was only showing to be 6 weeks.

And now i am pregnant again. We were not trying, but it is still a very happy thing! Just scary. I actually went for a pap on october 28th and was told i was pregnant! i thought my body just had not recovered from last time! i had taken a test and it was negative, so boy was i shocked to find out i was pregnant!!

I just went back to dr. this past fri and was told that everything was in it's place and looked good. He said i was about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and due June 22, 2006 (which i am not understanding cause when i go to pregnancy sites and enter in June 22nd, they calculate that i am 7 1/2 weeks pregnant? can anyone explain this?)

Well, since Saturday nite, i have been having some cramps. Sometimes feels like gas. sometimes its'my whole lower stomach all the way across and sometimes it's just on my right or left side. It only does it every few hours, not constantly or anything. when it is all the way acroos my whole lower stomach it kinda hurts and almost feels like something contracting. i can't think of a better way to explain it. kinda like something squeezing. Any advice?

Of course, every little ache and pain is gonna bother me, i know that, just wondering if anyone has experienced this or what??

Thanks

April