View Single Post
February 28th, 2008, 03:59 PM
My name is Diana and I just recently miscarried. I found out that I was Pregnant on Valentines Day. I was excited and scared at the same time. When I tol my boyfriend that I was pregnant he didnt really say much and that scared me. I knew it was ok though because he started helping me in every way that he could and was the sweetest guy ever. I went to the Doctors the next day and found out that I was 7w pregnant. I started bleeding really bad on the 21st of Feburary. I went through a whole bag of super tampons in four hours. It was then that I knew something was wrong and my boyfriend rushed me to the hospital. After an ultra sound and tons of blood work I was told that I had miscarried. I was so devistated.

I needed someone to talk to so I called my best friend.... or who I thought was my best friend. She proceeded to tell me that she was glad that I had miscarried and was hoping that I would. She told me that I can find someone better to have kids with than my boyfriend. It hurt so bad for her to tell me that.

Since I miscarried I have found it so hard to see pregnant women or newborn babies. I know that I only knew that I was pregnant for about a week, but it is the hardest thing that I have been through. I often find myself crying over the smallest things. I have so many thoughts run through my head.

The thought that I think about most is why is it that these people that drink and do drugs all throughout their pregnancy can carry a baby full term but I lost mine. I did everything that I could. I stopped smoking about a week and a half before I found out I was pregnant, I quit drinking, I was eating healthier..... I just dont understand why people who do messed up stuff like that when they are pregnant and still have a baby, that is most likely in horrable addicted state and not take care of themselves. It just does not make sence to me.....

How did ya'll cope with your losses?

6w5d old