View Single Post
March 1st, 2008, 09:46 AM
Veteran

Hello Diana...I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel. I sometimes to this day still wonder what did I do to lose my baby...sometimes when I'm bout to have a drink of wine or something I get this weird feeling like I shouldn't drink. I lost my baby two years ago and it's still hard on me to see pregnant women or see kids. I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was already 7 months..and i lost my baby at 9 weeks. I did drink the first month of my pregnancy not knowing I was and sometimes that bothers me. I'm sorry your best friend said that to you...no one deserves to hear that after they have loss their child. I can't really tell you how to cope with it because I'm still missing my baby every day, and it's been two years. I was told it takes time but no one really knows how much time. Just take it day by day and make sure you time to yourself once in a while to think about your baby. I have one ultrasound picture that I got when I went to my first doctors appt. and I take time to look at every once in a while. Also, let your boyfriend be your support system..my boyfriend didn't really know what to say when we lost our baby but he would just hold me whenever i would cry. I also asked him how he felt about the situation because he lost someone too and I didn't want him to feel like it was all about my feelings...so don't forget to include him. Good luck to you...and once again sorry for you loss.
Krystal