View Single Post
March 3rd, 2008, 04:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Monday 3-3-08 6w4d

The m/c has begun. I think. Today is the first day the cramping has been so bad it is sometimes hard to breathe. It was really bad all day up until about 4pm. It is now 6:30 and it seems to be gone. I have only had about two medium size clots total. Nothing even as bad as a normal period. I went to the Dr's today at 1:00. I was a little early so I decided to use the 1st floor bathroom. As I was peeing I heard this *plop*. I looked down and saw a small clot. I fished it out of the toilet (EWWWW) cause I just had to see if it was a tiny sack. Nope nothing. It just looked like a small piece of tissue. That is the only thing that I have passed that was out of the ordinary. It's just so weird. I would expect to be bleeding and clotting. My cervix feels open and swollen. I just wish my body would get this over with.

Anyways....so I called this morning to cancel my apt for Wednesday. Instead of cancelling they asked me to come in today for an u/s and apt. The u/s showed the same as last time. Nothing anywhere. They did see a small cyst on my left ovary and some fluid around it. He said it is normal in pregnancy. He is worried that this pregnancy may be in the tube and wants more bloodwork done and took me out of work until Thursday. If my numbers are under 200 he said I can most likely go back to work and can m/c naturally. If the numbers are still up we will have to discuss where to go from here. Anything over 200 and we risk the tube bursting if indeed it is in the tube. I am going to have the lab done tomorrow. I went through enough today. One more *thing* and I think I would have really lost it.

I bought some FRER's today to see if it looks like the HCG is going down. Well the test line is still slightly darker than the control. I am guessing they aren't down as much as I would like. This is so frustrating. Why does it have to take so long?

I am still up in the air as to when to consider my m/c date. As of right now I still feel like it has just begun and isn't really started yet. I even woke up a couple times last night because my bbs were killing me. I still fell like my body is pregnant with no baby. It's weird.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.