View Single Post
November 17th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm now right at the point where the baby stopped developing last time and I just can't shake the feeling that it's happening all over again. I haven't really gotten MS, I've been queazy, but I can't tell if that's just from nerves or what. My bbs just started hurting this weekend and it's nothing like last time, they're just a little sore and don't hurt all day. When I MC, there was no spotting or cramping, my symptoms just started disappearing so I went in to the doc. I guess I just need some reassurance. I don't want to post all this in my DDC because I remember before my MC how hard it was to read about everyone's paranoia. I guess I just know that you ladies will all understand where I'm coming from. My mom thinks it's just because I've never experienced anything except a MC, so my mind can't possibly grasp the idea that this one could be fine. I have an US on Monday, I'll be 7 weeks. On top of all that, I got into a small accident on Monday so I'm nervous about that. The nurse tried to assure me that the pressure of the lap belt hitting my stomach would not cause a problem, but I just can't stop thinking about it.
On top of all of this, our families are coming out to our house for Thanksgiving and I just keep thinking how terrible it's going to feel to have to cancel that last minute after our US on Monday. I really have to work hard to not think like that, and I just can't help it. I know I should be positive, but it's just so hard, this is where it ended for me last time and I really want this baby to stay.
Has anyone been here before? I just keep thinking that I feel fine and I shouldn't. I have my moments where I feel pregnant, but I really wish I felt it more often. Please send me some reassurance and pray for a sticky bean this time. Sorry to ramble on, I guess I just need to hear it from people who have been in my situation. Thank you for your support.

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"