View Single Post
February 8th, 2005, 08:48 AM
Veteran
Ok, So I work with this girl and she comes acrossed as being rather obsessive about me. I get really annoyed and frustrated by her. Ever since she has heard through the grape-vine of everyday work gossip that I am pregnant she has been bugging me about it. Every time she sees me, no matter if it is an hour later or a day later, she asks me if I am showing yet. She asks other people I work with if I am showing yet, and then randomly seeks me out and touches and comments on my stomache. It really frustrates me. I do not mind it when she asks me other questions about the baby, but the repeating questions everyday is going to make ME go insane. She even openly questions the fact that I am pregnant. She asks other co-workers if I really am or not. She asks me to lift up my shirt so she can see my belly. I am totally not that kind of person. I am not a very open person about these personal things, especially with people I do not really know that well. I don't know what to say to her, and I am debating on bringing up the matter with my boss or not. This girl is like nuts. What would you do in this situation?