View Single Post
April 8th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, maybe this is a dumb question, but we live in an easy homeschooling state right now and I love it. It was easy when I was the one being homeschooled and I really enjoy it when there isn't a ton of stuff that needs to be approved or recorded or tests being done, requirements on the parents, working with a "certified" individual that needs to meet with the child every so many times a month/year. I already stay on top of our progress. I save and record what Emily does through blogging, I have a daily schedule and I save her work in a file. So that isn't the problem, its that I hate being made to do those things or have people constantly in my face. I like that it is really easy here. I have been searching for easy homeschooling states, but for the ease of time, does anyone know right off the bat, what the easiest homeschool states are?

We are thinking about the fact that the housing is SO expensive here and are just keeping our options open for moving to a cheaper state, if we can find one that obviously would have a good job in DH's field and a homeschooling state that doesn't have a lot of requirements.

Mommy to 6 year old Emily and 3 year old Lindsey!