View Single Post
April 15th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to caitbeans
I know what you mean, I used to have to drag myself to the gym. But it is SO therapeatic. I am by myself, without Abby and DF and I don't have to worry about a thing. I wasn't going to go today, but I left clinicals (I am in nursing school) and these girls were just being so catty and b***** and I really couldn't stand it. All they were doing the entire time is talking about another girl- I went to the gym- and I am out of my slump, thank goodness. The gym part comes easy for me, it is the mindless eating that does not.

Are you following some sort of eating plan? I am doing Weight Watchers, but on my own and it is going well so far. I have chucked the scale, and I am going to start weighing myself in every other week, maybe even once a month. I just want a lifestyle change, I don't need to see the pounds fall away for me to be happier and healthier.

Better you painting than me, I have painting, I always start a project and it takes me forever to finish. Where do you think you might be moving to?

Well, I hope you have a good rest of your day- It is gorgeous here- I am going to study and then take Abby to the park for a while. Have a great day!

\