How to stay young....
View Single Post
February 9th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Somerset, KY
HOW TO STAY YOUNG
Remember, there is no way you can look as bad as that person on your drivers license.
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. " An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
11. Don't sweat the petty things
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Humpty Dumpty was pushed!
Wife to Josh(30)
And Rayanna (2)
View Public Profile
Find all posts by kjomomma