Topic: BFP
View Single Post
November 27th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to michaelsbaby Send a message via MSN to michaelsbaby Send a message via Yahoo to michaelsbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by JaimeA@Nov 26 2005, 09:09 PM
I am pregnant again after 4 miscarriages and last sunday we thought we were losing this one because I started spotting and then I had a huge gush of blood and then it stopped so I just thought I had miscarried and then on Tuesday my husband was insisting I go to the doctor!! So I called and told them what happened for the second time and they told me to take a home test just to be sure so I did and to my suprise it came back positive and then* I took a second one just to be sure and it also came back positive so I spent all day at the doctors and then I had a ultra sound done but it was to early to see anything so they took my HGC levels and they were at 286 which is really low and they thought I was gonna miscarry again and yesterday I went and had them checked again and they were at 1300* so now baby is doing fine so hopefully everything goes good! Just hade to tell my story!! Thanks!!!! My* EDD is August 3rd
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

wow sweetie, I am sorry to hear that you've had to go through, I am glad to hear that you and baby are doing fine!!!! Congrats on your pregnancy, I am due 4 days after you!!

</div>