View Single Post
April 19th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Location: Originally from Texas, In Delaware and moving to Alaska!
Quote:
Hey! I haven't been around, I've been SO busy- finished up my last week of clincals for this semester, two more exams and I am done. I am trying to find a job as well, so I have tons of interviews at the moment. I've really slacked on eating- I don't know why I am having such a hard time with it, I just sabotage myself with binge eating. That and it has been birthday after birthday (dads was 4-10, mine 4-17, brothers today, DD is 4-27) so April is just a not so great month as far as food goes. Hopefully tomorrow I will be right back on that wagon, and I will get my run in- I am up to 20 minutes. I just don't know why i give up so easily- hopefully tomorrow will be a new day..lol.[/b]
Hang in there! I know it's tough with all the birthdays. If you want to eat what is there, take very small portions so you don't feel guilty/go overboard.

Congratulations on the end of your schooling and good luck with the interviews! That's really exciting!

I go through those binge times.. I find that I don't post here as often when I'm going through one and I'm usually more busy and don't have as much time to spend with my food journal/weight log.

Thank you Cherry Berry. for my adorable siggy!