View Single Post
April 25th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy2Amara&Kayori
Quote:
Quote:
With my first birth (it was in the hospital) everyone told eachother and the second I had the baby it seemed like my room was full of people. I didn't allow anyone in there during the birth though, just James. I did not like it at all.

So this time I was at my parents house when my water broke so they new I was in labor. I called my sister because she was supposed to be there, so she could come over. And we didn't tell anyone else until a few hours after the birth.

I will do it the same way next time. I liked no one knowing. Especially because a few people were pretty scared about me birthing at home.[/b]
How funny, with ds my water broke at MIL's house and she beat us to the hospital! She's the one who brought the aunt I'd never met too. And I think my parents called everyone in the valley. Yuck. I'm so looking forward to ONLY dh and the kids and I this time!
[/b]
I loved having my baby at home because I could lock my door LOL, I wasn't going to let anyone in, luckily my parents didn't tell anyone so no one showed up until later that night.

I didn't get to nurse my first daughter for a little while, because everyone wanted to hold her, and I was embaressed to nurse with so many people there. Finally the nurses kicked everyone out (i had her around 9pm) so I could feed her, we had problems in the begining with nursing. I am not sure if it was because of me waiting or because of the pain meds I got.

This time I nursed my baby right away and she was and is a great nurser. I loved having a few hours to myself. I hope you enjoy your time alone with your family and new baby.

Expecting our 3rd bundle of joy!