Topic: Hi, I'm new!
View Single Post
April 27th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hii welcome! I'm Heather, married to Michael, we're both 19 and our daughter is due June 3rd! It's my first and I'm scared beyond all reason, but I know I will get through it. (I have to! lol)

I'm glad your husband is on board for a home birth, it can be really hard to convince them sometimes! I'm going through some issues right now with it vs hospital birth and I'm unsure what I will do, but it helps to have one's husband's support. And I had one heck of a time finding a midwife too! I started kinda late in the game and thanks to my location on this island, my options were REALLY limited.

I am glad you're here, I hope you stick around [/b]

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I was 19 when I had my first, I turned 20 two months later. I was very laid back and calm my first pregnancy. This one, I seem to be very paranoid.

Thanks. It was very hard to convince him. I don't think he saw where I was coming from. My first birth was anything ideal. I was a domino effect c-section. The things I didn't want, they gave me which lead to my section. This time around, I am doing it my way and fighting for what I want. I found a wonderful home birth midwife who said I'm a great candidate for a home birth VBAC.

I plan on sticking around! I have a lot of questions haha. Thank you for the wonderful welcome

Expecting our 4th baby BOY due May 14th

Our Nest