JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Adoption (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f84-adoption/)
-   -   He is leaving (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f84-adoption/1542152-he-leaving.html)

SarahBethsMommy April 30th, 2009 08:41 AM

He is leaving

Probably by the end of June or first of July. Sigh. This is the hard part. Barring something really odd happening or them deciding they don't want him. I'll start packing a box with the things he'll need but doesn't play with right now. And a whole lot of cuddles and love for the next few months

mswordwiz April 30th, 2009 01:03 PM

Re: He is leaving

Oh Beth...I am so sorry... :(

BensMom April 30th, 2009 01:11 PM

:cry: Oh, nooooooooooooooooo!!! Do you think they'll do a good job? Are you worried? :(

BensMom April 30th, 2009 01:11 PM

:cry: Oh, nooooooooooooooooo!!! Do you think they'll do a good job? Are you worried? :(

BensMom April 30th, 2009 01:12 PM

BensMom April 30th, 2009 01:18 PM

SarahBethsMommy April 30th, 2009 06:38 PM

I think they'll do okay. I think they'll love him. Do I think they could get the type of care I could? No. But I think he'll be fine. He's a fighter.

BensMom April 30th, 2009 07:31 PM

I'm glad you feel good about it. It's sad that he's leaving, but at least he'll be in good hands. :wub:

Jessa78 April 30th, 2009 08:04 PM

Beth... there really are no words. So let's try this: :dothug:

amholb0 May 1st, 2009 05:52 AM

Oh hon, I am so sorry! You are being so good about this. Sending prayers and hugs your way!

LadyLacy May 1st, 2009 07:31 AM

oh Beth :cry: I'm so very sorry :cry: IA your handling it great! glad he'll be okay and that he is a fighter. I'm so very sorry he has to go at all. :dothug: its just so not fair!

SarahBethsMommy May 1st, 2009 08:20 AM

LOL, you only think I'm handling it well because you can't see me. I am a mess really, but I'll hold it together for the kids as much as I possibly can. It isn't like I didn't know this could happen. I mean I did, and I've always semi prepared myself for it. But he still has a piece of my heart. When he snuggles into my shoulder and sighs with contentedness I wonder if he'll ever be that at ease with anyone else. But it'd be selfish of me to make him stay with me if his bio family really can and want to take care of him. He SHOULD be with them.

*Emily* May 2nd, 2009 05:08 AM

I mostly lurk on here, but I wanted to pop in and give you (((HUGS))). I can't imagine how you feel right now.

Resi May 12th, 2009 12:38 PM

I've been lurking on this board too and following your story. I'm sorry. My heart aches for you. I hope that his bio family is good to him.

Jessica C May 13th, 2009 01:55 PM

Aw, Beth! I am so sorry! I was praying and hoping that Buddy would get to stay with you that his bios would think he'd be too much to handle. I am so sorry, sweetie! :dothug: :dothug:

~Ivy~ May 26th, 2009 03:42 PM

I came on to lurk and saw this. I'm so sorry. My children (adopted) were in the hands of wondeful foster parents for two years and I could never thank people like you enough. It's you who make such a difference. I'm sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how you feel.