JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Adoption (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f84-adoption/)
-   -   Prayers pretty please!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f84-adoption/2086838-prayers-pretty-please.html)

Jessie0505 August 28th, 2010 11:26 AM

Prayers pretty please!!

(also posted in ttcma)

Hello Ladies!
Well im in an abnormally good mood today..not sure if its the coffee since i dont get much..but none the less..im loving it!

Anywho..hope everyone is well!

I have a prayer request...so i talked to my licensing worker on thursday..i needed to fill out a paper online b/c they were having problems with the program and it wiped it out..oh well no big deal..well then she tells me she has a sibling group that is probably going up for adoption soon!! :o!! I was soo happy! Its a boy and a girl!! The boy is almost 3 and the girl is 7months! :D!!!! Well just yesterday i got my email saying the state is reviewing our application for foster care!! Well last week we already got a paper saying the courts had approved our request for adoption!! :excited: so this is all moving so fast! Our LW wants us to do respite care (babysitting) so when the kiddos do go up for adoption they can tell their case worker they know us!! So we would have a chance at adoption!! Im soo happy! God is soo good..now all we need is a bfp to make up for this terrible year!! I have a feeling its not far away (at least i hope..lol!) Our dream for a big family might be coming true!! So please pray!

If you got this far..thanks for reading! I really appreciate it! you girls have been so wonderful and supportive to me! I greatly appreciate it! I luv you girls! :wub:

(PS this isnt the first child(ren) we were offered already..and we dont even have our liscense yet..soo crazy! Im so glad our LW loves us! :D)

future_adoption_mommy August 28th, 2010 11:36 AM

Re: Prayers pretty please!!

I'll keep you in my prayers! I hope you and your DH are able to become parents soon!

Jessie0505 August 28th, 2010 12:27 PM

thanks soo much!! I really appreciate it!! :D!

SuperMartianRobotMom6 August 28th, 2010 02:47 PM

Praying for you!!!!

Hammie_Bug August 28th, 2010 04:06 PM

I'm praying for you!! When our adoption got going it went at the speed of light...
We went from childless and bitter about it, to mommy and daddy of a three year old in 3 weeks!! Here's hoping this goes smoothly for you!!

Jessie0505 August 28th, 2010 06:56 PM

Thanks soo much Stephanie! I greatly appreciate it!!

Oh i hope soo much that im like you hammie!! I really do! adoption is such a blessing! I cant wait!! Thanks soo much!!

Kari_B August 28th, 2010 08:06 PM

I think you already know how excited I am for you, but incase you don't....

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::exci ted::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:: excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excit ed::excited::excited::excited:

Praying so hard!!!!

Just_Marie August 28th, 2010 09:45 PM

praying for good things!

Jessie0505 August 29th, 2010 01:01 AM

Thank you!! Thank you!! Luv you girls!!

wishfulgal August 30th, 2010 12:48 AM

Praying for you! That sounds wonderful! I hope it all works out!