JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Not entirely sure! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/1770823-not-entirely-sure.html)

katie430 November 12th, 2009 09:47 PM

Not entirely sure!

Hi all! So i think maybe I'm having implantation bleeding but honestly, I have no clue. I was suppose to start my period on November 5th or 6th but ended up not starting until the 8th. The blood started out around noon and was a very very pale watery pink that you could only see on toilet paper. It progressed from light pink to a gooey bright red (for a very very short time) to an extremely dark brownish color (past 2 and a half days). Only one day did i need a panty liner and i only used one for the entire day. The blood never really "flowed" it just...had a weird texture to it and came out more in clumps. You can't even see a hint of red in my urine. I'm still "bleeding" today but it is still the same as it has been for all the others except that one; only noticeable when wipe. I'm not really having any symptoms so i wasn't sure. Sorry for the details...i know. it really is gross. But if i could maybe get some feedback and hear about others experience with implantation bleeding that would be wonderful! Thanks!

meggiesaurus November 12th, 2009 10:57 PM

Re: Not entirely sure!

Hi there, Welcome to JustMommies!

I have never experienced implantation bleeding myself, but from what I've read it sounds like a possibility. Have you tested at all? Do you normally spot at the beginning of your cycle? I would recommend testing:)

MrsAnon November 13th, 2009 04:33 AM

I had implantation with my second pregnancy, it happened about a week before AF was due and was really just a little pink/brown cm when I wiped. good luck!

pattyandthemoos November 13th, 2009 05:07 AM

I think it could be implantation bleeding. The timing on it sounds a little late for implantation. If you ovulated a tad later in your cycle that could be why you are just now seeing it. When I have had implantation bleeding it has been really scant like MrsAnon described. But, implantation bleeding can be similar to a regular period so if it doesn't pick up to a full AF soon I would go take a test.

Good luck!!! Please keep us posted.

Misty_X November 13th, 2009 05:44 AM

:ditto: IB is usually light and scant but I had it heavy when I got my last BFP and thought it was AF so it can be a little unpredictable. I definitely think it's a good idea to take a test if you're unsure. Good luck, and please let us know how you get on! x x

katie430 November 13th, 2009 08:45 AM

Ok thank you all so much! I'm going to take a test tomorrow hopefully so I'll let you know the results. It also appears that my bleeding as stopped :)