JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   might be MIA this weekend.. *pg mention* update to post 1 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2327188-might-mia-weekend-pg-mention-update-to-post-1-a.html)

cavewoman May 14th, 2011 01:06 PM

might be MIA this weekend.. *pg mention* update to post 1

I had some pinkish spotting last night, then some light brown in the middle of the night, and more early this afternoon so I am going to be doing a LOT of resting. I know I shouldn't worry unless its bright red but I can't help but be scared.

Keep us in your T&Ps please!

update***

well we graduated to a bit of RED blood so I took a nap for an hour, woke up, peed.. had nothing more on the pad but a lil reddish pink when I wiped. went back to bad, got up after an hour or so and peed and it seems to be gone. fingers crossed its staying gone!

Mandy1108 May 14th, 2011 01:21 PM

Re: might be MIA this weekend.. *pg mention*

I'll def keep you all in my T&Ps!!

Ashl3y May 14th, 2011 01:24 PM

Ts&Ps!! :hug:

hellokitty May 14th, 2011 01:36 PM

Bonnie i just wanted to let you know I had red spotting with my daughter at 4,5,7,9, and 27 weeks. Have you and DH bd recently? That could cause some irritation to your cervix. I definately think its wise to take it easy. My prayers are with you sweetie :)

Treysmama May 14th, 2011 01:53 PM

spotting is very normal in early pregnancy try not to worry to much, but I know that is alot easier said than done. But I will be praying for you!!!

Urchin May 14th, 2011 02:09 PM

Just wanted to let you know that pretty much this entire pregnancy I've had spotting (starting at 5 weeks). It's scary every single time, but I've made it this far, and baby is healthy and active.

*hugs* I hope you can rest easy and try to relax even though spotting is so worrisome!

luvHim May 14th, 2011 02:58 PM

Praying for you.....and I suggest you call your doc. Any assurance they can give you is best!! Can you get your baby's heartbeat?

sweet.hun May 14th, 2011 03:28 PM

I don't want to tell you that spotting is totally normal because that's not what happened in my case, but I hope it is in your case. T&P's being sent your way. Relax this weekend, watch a movie or two and if it does turn to red go to the ER.

Papasgirl May 14th, 2011 04:31 PM

I think rest is a great idea. stay off your feet and try to take it easy....mentally and physically. Thinking about you :)

queenofthecastle May 14th, 2011 04:34 PM

T+P's headed your way, Bonnie!!

missy123 May 14th, 2011 04:48 PM

Oh Bonnie - I hope you are ok. Rest up!!

Thinking of you. (hugs)

marieintheclouds May 14th, 2011 04:56 PM

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers Bonnie. Take it easy.

Treysmama May 14th, 2011 05:29 PM

When I was pregnant with my son I spotted and bled red blood with clots almost threw my whole pregnancy and no one could tell me why but he is here and healthy!!!

Mom2TuckerElla May 14th, 2011 05:33 PM

T&P, rest up!

Hannah919 May 14th, 2011 05:44 PM

Sending out prayers for you. Even though it is normal it is very nerve racking. Like the previous posters said try and relax and take your mind off things for a while.

*Jillian* May 14th, 2011 05:44 PM

I went to the ER with spotting when I was 8 weeks pregnant. Luckily, it was nothing, but I know it freaks you out when it happens. They say it is common and as long as it isn't a red flow you should be fine. I demanded an U/S, but I'm pretty demanding anyway! lol

Good luck and keep us posted...and REST!

Loving6 May 14th, 2011 05:56 PM

T&P's coming your way.

10x_A_Mommy May 14th, 2011 06:56 PM

Re: might be MIA this weekend.. *pg mention* update to post 1

T&P's Bonnie!! I'd mention it to your doc, maybe he can get you in for a u/s for peace of mind. It's still pretty early to pick up the h/b on doppler even for the doc.

sweet.hun May 14th, 2011 06:58 PM

Do you know if your cervix is open or not?

Asdel May 14th, 2011 07:02 PM

You are in my thoughts and prayers I think it is just normal Pregnancy spotting