JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   12 Days Late...AIP? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2383477-12-days-late-aip.html)

anicole28 July 28th, 2011 11:55 PM

12 Days Late...AIP?

Hey ladies. As of Friday, I am 12 days late for my period. My LMP was June 17th-23rd. I live with my boyfriend of 6 1/2 years and we have sex on a daily basis without protection ( I know the risks, obviously). My periods are always regular and Ive never been late more than a day.

I have taken about 6 HPT from the Dollar Store and one Clear Blue Digital and they were all NEGATIVE. As far as changes, I am having mild cramps, like my period wants to start, but nothing at all. Also, Im having backaches and I am considerably more tired as of lately.

If I hit the 2 week mark and I still havent started, I will most likely make an appointment with the local clinic or PP because I dont have Health Insurance right now. Do you ladies have any advice or similar experiences?

Thanks!

queenofthecastle July 29th, 2011 06:16 AM

Re: 12 Days Late...AIP?

I'd say that you need to go to the dr and ask for a beta draw. How long has it been since you took the last HPT??

trulyblessed July 29th, 2011 06:31 AM

It could've been too early when you tested. It's possible you ovulated a little later and you conceived when you were already missing your period. You can ovulate even without a period. Or, since you're late, you'll get your period late too. This happened to me before. I was 6 weeks late and not pregnant. I was diagnosed with PCOS. The best thing to do is get a blood test in case it's just not showing up on a pregnancy test. Good luck!

themorethemerrier July 29th, 2011 06:41 AM

The other thing I've read on here alot is ditch the blue dye tests and take an First Response Early Result pink test. Good luck!

anicole28 July 29th, 2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outnumberedX3 (Post 24497365)
I'd say that you need to go to the dr and ask for a beta draw. How long has it been since you took the last HPT??

The last HPT was a Clear Blue Digital and I took that this morning. It took longer to respond this time, about 2 minutes, but it was still BFN.

yrlilangel July 29th, 2011 02:15 PM

I JUST went through the same thing. I do have PCOS, but my cycle has been regular for months. I took like 20 hpt and all negative. FINALLY on the 12th day AF started.

anicole28 July 29th, 2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yrlilangel (Post 24501150)
I JUST went through the same thing. I do have PCOS, but my cycle has been regular for months. I took like 20 hpt and all negative. FINALLY on the 12th day AF started.

I havent been diagnosed with PCOS but I have cysts; theyve never had any real impact on me except for the occasional pain when Im ovulating or sometimes during sex. :(