JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Cycle check?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2389644-cycle-check.html)

cavewoman August 6th, 2011 02:23 PM

Cycle check??

Who's hanging out with Aunt Flo?
Who's waiting to O?
Who might be Oing as they type?
Who's in the 2ww?
Who's testing and not posting pee stick pics?

I think I'm waiting to O.. though I really am not paying much attn to this cycle. lol I'll prob O in a few days but we aren't TTC this cycle still til after my follow up with the doc. I should be around CD15 I think.

Link74 August 6th, 2011 03:02 PM

Re: Cycle check??

I'm in the 2ww. This first week went by kind of fast, so I didn't think a lot about it. Today, however, I can't stop thinking about it!! One week to go, but I think I'll start testing on Tues or Wed.

Love your siggie pic, btw :)

bryan and nina August 6th, 2011 03:41 PM

I'm in the 2ww. :) Feeling good about this cycle; hope we wont be disappointed! I'll post tomorrow's pee stick pic for y'all. There might not be much to see though... :( Still early.

JulieMc August 6th, 2011 04:26 PM

I think I am in the 2WW, but EBFing really makes things wonky...

bookworm16_2000 August 6th, 2011 04:55 PM

I'm waiting to O. Now we have the cycle thing figured out (TTC while breastfeeding), I am much less impatient during my cycle!

queenofthecastle August 6th, 2011 05:04 PM

I'm in the first of the TWW. I'm due to start AF next Sat. I won't test until we get back from vacation on the 16th unless AF shows before then.

Sk8ermaiden August 6th, 2011 05:14 PM

I'm on CD 25 and still waiting to O. *sigh* I hope it will be in the next week.

hopingforbabymc August 6th, 2011 06:05 PM

TWW but there's been nothing much to see. I did get a new shipment of blue handled wondfo's in today so maybe they'll bring me good luck.

aarafko August 6th, 2011 06:15 PM

I'm in the TWW. Finally, YAY! I'm expecting AF on the 22nd and trying not to test until then. I have 1 or 2 maybe 3 wondfo hpts but other than that I have nothing. I think it will make it easier not to test without them in the house. :lol:

MeggysMommy August 6th, 2011 07:19 PM

Waiting to O. Hopefully I will o in the next week.
Bonnie your siggy is awesome :D

K.A.T August 6th, 2011 08:32 PM

I'm chilling with flow.

ninja_mommy August 6th, 2011 09:38 PM

2WW here :)

sweet.hun August 6th, 2011 10:48 PM

Waiting to O. And while DH and I were cleaning out the spare room of all the junk before TMO comes to pack us up...I FOUND MY OPK'S!!!! I was a happy camper.

sunset27 August 7th, 2011 10:57 AM

I'm in the 2ww... not experiencing much symptoms :( but it's only a few days past O.

MebbieBebbie August 7th, 2011 02:00 PM

I'm waiting to ovulate - it's my first month TTC and I'm so excited! I don't plan on temping, simply because I've had some friends do that and told me it creates too much stress. I do plan on using OPK's, though, so we can catch that egg!

ajones24 August 8th, 2011 07:11 AM

I should be in the TWW. I am on CD 18 and just Oing or very close today or tom.

Brittanybr24 August 8th, 2011 07:38 AM

Im in the two week wait! last month my cycle lasted 32 days, but normally its 28. I know i O'd because i had the thick white CM for three or four days. I'm supposed to get AF friday if its a normal 28 day cycle, if i'm doing 32 again, i should get it next week. Hoping i dont see her :)

sarahevans55 August 8th, 2011 08:27 AM

Well I'm offically 2 days late and been having a few symptoms but didn't really leave the house over the weekend much plus i am really nervous to see a BFN. I plan on stopping and picking up a test on my way home from work.

krissy1104 August 8th, 2011 08:37 AM

Im in the 2ww no symptoms so I think its a flop althought today I woke up with a headache from HELL. My period is due on the 16th a week from tomm. I think I am cd 23 maybe

KristyR August 8th, 2011 08:37 AM

I'm in TWW...not exactly sure how many DPO I am since I had clear cervical mucas all last week. lol

I should get my AF a week from this upcoming Saturday...so I guess that would mean next Saturday...lol