JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Which day of ib is considered date of implantation? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2494321-day-ib-considered-date-implantation.html)

Natalie_M February 26th, 2012 04:08 PM

Which day of ib is considered date of implantation?

I spotted CD 20-26 this month--off and on, but all light brown spotting (blood mixed with CM, faint amount) It's CD 36 now and I'm still getting BFN's. Starting to just think there is something wrong with me as it's been so long since IB.

Anyone know what day of ib the egg is considered to be officially implanted (I.e. in my case is it CD 20 or CD26. Just wondering in case it can help explain how I could still possibly be pregnant even though it's been 17 days since IB first showed, and still getting BFNs (AF was due CD 28, or about 9 days ago!)

If implanted CD 20 and started producing hcg, seems like I wouldve gotten a BFP by CD 36. But, if implanted the 26, there could presumably still be hope(???)

Loving6 February 26th, 2012 06:34 PM

Re: Which day of ib is considered date of implantation?

It may have been a period or late ovulation.Sometimes our bodies have unusual cycles every once in a while.I believe if it was IB it would have produced a positive result by now.

LauraTTCat42 February 26th, 2012 09:21 PM

I agree, if it were ib I think you should be showing a positive on an HPT by now. Can you get in to the dr for a blood test? Good Luck :smile:

Natalie_M February 26th, 2012 10:04 PM

Thanks ladies. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if they'll get me in. I wouldn't actually bother go

Natalie_M March 6th, 2012 05:20 PM

UPDATE:

Got a BFP (I think) yesterday at 15 days late for AF. Not really excited though, since I am worried it will m/c though since it was such a late BFP and I had implantation bleeding so long ago (ended on February 16th). Part of me wishes that what I thought was IB was in fact an early period and I'm now getting a faint early positive, but I have a feeling a period that light with no cramping would probably mean I didn't ovulate. Sucky, but I can always hope...

My stomach has been comically bloated though for the past few weeks (it's such a weird shape for me that even my hubbie laughs when I pull up my shirt to show him! :D )

Getting my blood test on Thursday.

Blcooper32 March 6th, 2012 05:29 PM

Good luck...you could still have a happy healthy baby/pregnancy even with what you are saying...:) fx...:)

Natalie_M March 6th, 2012 05:37 PM

Thanks Blcooper32 :smile:

I hope so! I know I should just try to relax about it all and take it as it comes, but it's new to me and I guess i just always thought I wouldn't be an exception to the pregnancy test reliability statistics! ;) I've been stressing over this so long and researching so much that by the time I saw what looks like a BFP I'm not even really very excited.

jumpinginpuddles March 6th, 2012 05:50 PM

Hi, Natalie. =)

You very well could have OV'ed late. The "IB" you mention could've been from OV, you never know. I had period on Feb 1st, "thought" I OV'ed on the 13th, but then REALLY actually did on the 25th! So even though I am 7 days "late", I'm not really and a p/g test is only just now going to be registering a BFP (if I am) so I'm waitin until the 10th to test.

Anyway...sorry for rambling! Congratulations and try not to worry about the faintness! Why don't you test again next Monday? If it's still a BFP and it's even a bit darker, I wouldn't worry anymore. That's what I'd do. The doctor's office will be able to give you your dates based on an u/s. :)

Loving6 March 6th, 2012 07:14 PM

Let's see a pic;)