JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   PLEASE READ !!!! " am I pregnant ?" (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2517527-please-read-am-i-pregnant.html)

OptimisticBliss April 22nd, 2012 12:00 AM

PLEASE READ !!!! " am I pregnant ?"

Hey so, I just wanted to know if there could be a chance of me being pregnant and of course I figure I'd have to supply ample information to ensure that you can properly give your opinions.

The last time I've had Unprotected sex was February 3rd 2011 & 3 other times before tha( december / january ) t. However, I am not trying to conceive, while that may be the opposite. ( however, I'd still take care of my responsibilities if it were the outcome). My partner pulled out before ejaculating Each time. Although he use to cut it pretty close. Later that month I noticed I started getting REALLY tired, ( not so much anymore ) irritable ( but that may be me all the time. Lol ) , peeing a lot. And when I don't eat it feels like I'm about to faint, and like my stomachs eating myself. So I'd have to fan myself until I can get ANYTHING in my system. I get headaches a lot. And when I go up the stairs too fast I used to get lightheaded, not so much anymore.

I also thought to myself that's way too freaking early to be feeling those symptoms & Brushed it off as nothing. But HERE'S the thing. My period was due Wednesday ( April 18th ) and it didn't come. But TODAY ( April 21st ) I noticed small amount of blood and it was light pinkish. Really weird. It kept coming for about 3 hours, extremely light flow and light pink in color. Now it's completely gone. I have slight cramps as I would if I were on my period.

One more REALLY WEIRD / SCARY thing. Friday night I felt this weird vibrating in my lower abdomen it lasted about 3 seconds. Does that have to do with anything? Help me out PLEASE ladies and tell me what you think.

Light bleeding just started again. Is it my Late period ? If so then what would explain the vibrating last night ?

... It was extremely light again.

BrandieLee April 22nd, 2012 12:28 AM

Re: PLEASE READ !!!! " am I pregnant ?"

Ok, just to clear, you had unprotected sex FEB 3rd right? Did you have your period in March? And if so what was it like?

OptimisticBliss April 22nd, 2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrandieLee (Post 25929164)
Ok, just to clear, you had unprotected sex FEB 3rd right? Did you have your period in March? And if so what was it like?

Yes the last time was feb 3rd. & yes my period on march 21st , as far as I remember it came on time and was like any other periods for me. Moderate to heavy flow lasting four days.

BrandieLee April 22nd, 2012 12:42 AM

Ok Not trying to be gross, But do you remember if you had any blood clots during your last period?

PamelaM826 April 22nd, 2012 01:10 AM

You should test just to be sure, but if you had a regular period in March the chance of being pregnant from Feb 3rd are pretty low. Are you on bcp now or what method are you using? You may be pregnant from this past cycle. I would test to be sure. Good Luck!

strvnwritr April 22nd, 2012 05:21 AM

I agree that you're probably not pregnant since you had a period in March. However, it never hurts to take a test to be sure. Good luck!