JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   advice would be awesome (: (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2555346-advice-would-awesome.html)

alwayshope32694 July 30th, 2012 12:26 PM

advice would be awesome (:

Hey, guys!

I have a question! here's my story : about a month ago my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex, well actually we always have unprotected sex. I have been pregnant before (lost it) and so i know the feelings of being pregnant, having cramps, boobs hurt hate fopds you used to love ect. well, i am now 2 days late for my periiod. im normally very good about being right on time with my periods. i have the sorest breasts in the world.. i cannot stand the smell of burgers even tho they are one of.my favorite foods. i sleep ALL day now, and have been craving nachos for the past week, i have been leaking a clear fluid from my private area for a few days now, im so beyond moody and constipated.. i took two pregnancy tests, both negative, but still have no period could someone with experience help me out please :)

strvnwritr July 30th, 2012 08:24 PM

Re: advice would be awesome (:

Hi and welcome! Unfortunately, the symptoms of pregnancy like you described can also be caused by other hormonal changes. And sometimes, a woman can have an "off" cycle for no apparent reason that will cause wacky symptoms.

Another possibility is that you ovulated late this month. That would make your period late OR make it so you have to wait longer to get a positive result.

The other possibility is a slim one but there are women who take longer to get a positive on a home pregnancy test. If that's the case, a blood test would give you a definitive answer.

I would recommend waiting a few days and then testing again if your period doesn't show up. Good luck!

Twist July 30th, 2012 10:19 PM

Teresa you have wonderful wise words as usual! :D

I would try waiting about a week or more and testing again if AF hasn't showed. You could just be stressing out about possibly being pregnant on top of all your other personal life stresses. it can do crazy things! i know when i get super stressed (and am not taking my thyroid medication correctly) that i go two and three MONTHS without a period and i get all the symptoms of AF/pregnancy too.

Good luck and keep us posted. :)

Runzbarrel July 31st, 2012 01:14 AM

IMO it sounds like your preggo! But I agree with waiting it out another week and seeing what happens.

Thebellwitch July 31st, 2012 05:21 PM

If you want to know ASAP I agree with the above posters, a blood test is best. It can take a while to show up on an hpt. Especially if you are preggo and drinking and expelling a lot of fluids. It can take some effort to build up a concintration.

MsConfused August 1st, 2012 02:35 AM

Fingers crossed hun. Ive been a week late then got af x

BrandieLee August 1st, 2012 08:14 AM

Mt last preg I didnt get a bfp until 4 days late. So you never know hun. ust keep your fingers crossed and pray about it. If you can get a blood test i would do so too.

I really hope you get the results you want.