JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Is it just wishful thinking? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2601467-just-wishful-thinking.html)

tardis12 December 2nd, 2012 08:19 PM

Is it just wishful thinking?

DH and I have been ttc for over 2 years now and for the first time, I feel like we may have hope. I had an hsg this cycle which I know can boost your chances for a couple months so I am not sure if I am being overly optimistic. Here are my symptoms:
5-6 dpo - fever and bad cold... think I have the flu
7-9 dpo - still have cold but nothing else unusual
10 dpo - very gassy which is uncommon for me. Overly emotional in the afternoon
11 dpo - really bad tugging type cramps on the left and center. Was sure AF must be coming early because I never get cramps until AF. Still gassy and tired. Took a test in the evening BFN
12 dpo - Cramps briefly in the morning but they went away around noon. Still gassy and emotional. Took a test in the afternoon and BFN.

Period isn't due until Wednesday so I don't know what to make of all this. Any advice or comments?

lovealways1230 December 2nd, 2012 09:47 PM

Re: Is it just wishful thinking?

My period isn't due till around Wednesday, Maybe Thursday! and I got a Neg too!! :/ I'm sorry. Just wait a few more days, I hope you get a positive soon :) Baby dust!!!

bella88 December 3rd, 2012 03:02 AM

Of course it's wishful thinking... doesn't mean you aren't right though ;) good luck!

Tinky December 3rd, 2012 05:35 AM

You arent out yet! SOunds good so far and I hope that you get that positive:)

Kelz88 December 3rd, 2012 08:00 AM

Try testing first thing in the morning.

bmarti07 December 3rd, 2012 09:48 AM

After ttc for 2+ years I had an HSG done and got pregnant that cycle! Good luck!

tardis12 December 3rd, 2012 06:32 PM

So I took an hpt with fmu this morning and still neg. Still have the same symptoms plus nauseous on/off today and a huge zit on my chin. I haven't had 1 of those in years (I'm 29)

Shellybaby22 December 3rd, 2012 07:12 PM

Hey guys, I'm new here! :)
My bf and I have been talking about trying for a baby around Christmas time, but I think I may already be pregnant??
I was supposed to get my period on November 26, but I still have not got AF! My last period started October 28, and ended November 3rd.
Last week I was getting cramps, like aunt flo was going to come, but never showed. My nipples have been sore for the past few days, I'm feeling bloated, friday my lower back was killing me! I've also broke out on my arms, not acne, just really dry skin with bumps? Have been feeling a bit sick past couple days too, and heartburn!
Is it all in my head, or could it be a possibility!?

:)