JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Implantation bleeding? Help! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2608316-implantation-bleeding-help.html)

KristinaEli December 24th, 2012 07:36 PM

Implantation bleeding? Help!

This is my first post so pardon any mistakes. My husband and I haven't been actively trying to conceive because he's in the Navy and still trying to get through flight school, and it's just not a great time. We haven't exactly been preventing though either. We haven't used any birth control other than try he pull out method. For the past few weeks I have felt increasingly tired. My breasts have become pretty tender, and they never are. Not even before AF. I was due for my period six days ago, and I am NEVER more than a day late. I know I can't really say I'm "late" if I haven't been charting or anything, but this is still incredibly abnormal for me. I have been getting awful headaches for weeks and have gone through periodic bouts of nausea. It isn't so much an I'm going to puke feeling as it is a queasy upset stomach feeling. I just feel off. I tested using an Equate pregnancy test three days after AF was due and BFN, and then I tested last night at 5 days past with another Equate and a Clearblue digital and BFN, and then again with another Equate, same thing. I felt pretty certain I wasn't pregnant. And today at work I had awful stomach and back pain similar to AF cramps, and when I got home there was blood. I thought I started my period. But it has been four hours and there's only a little silver dollar sized amount of blood on the pad. My flow is always heavy the second I start. Could this be implantation bleeding, even this late? Could I be pregnant and the tests just don't pick it up because implantation hadn't occurred yet? I'm so confused with all of this, and dealing with it by myself since DH is gone for the month because of the Navy. I don't know what to do now. Help girls!!

lovealways1230 December 24th, 2012 09:28 PM

Re: Implantation bleeding? Help!

I think it could be implantation yes. It is a good possibly that it is because it had no flow and didn't last long correct? Happened early than you AF or around the time AF should have showed up? I would retest in a week. Good luck.

KristinaEli December 24th, 2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovealways1230 (Post 26903875)
I think it could be implantation yes. It is a good possibly that it is because it had no flow and didn't last long correct? Happened early than you AF or around the time AF should have showed up? I would retest in a week. Good luck.

No, it had no flow, an it stopped after a few hours. The cramps have all gone away as well. But I was due to get my period on the 18th-20th, so could it still be implantation bleeding? It definitely isn't my period. It's like a dark brownish red, very thin, and has completely stopped after only a few hours.

lovealways1230 December 24th, 2012 10:46 PM

Yeah, it sounds just like implantation... exactly it kinda sounds like what I had a few weeks ago. I have yet to see a REAL AF this month, so I am waiting to see if next month will come in 2 weeks...I hope she is a no show. Have you taken a test yet? I would wait a week and then take a test because it might be too early to tell. I hope we see our BFP soon :) Good luck and baby dust.

KristinaEli December 24th, 2012 11:01 PM

Good luck and baby dust to you as well!! I think I'm going to test on Thursday because I am far too impatient, and I'll keep testing until AF comes (or a BFP!). I really wasn't wanting to become pregnant yet. It's just not a great time. But I've actually started getting attached to the idea. I keep imagining a little mini me and DH. I really do hope this is it and I'm pregnant. I want this (possible) baby!

lovealways1230 December 25th, 2012 09:00 PM

Good luck and I feel the same way. I really wanna be pregnant :) I hope we get that BFP soon :)