JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Pregnant? Any advice? I'm going nuts!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2613133-pregnant-any-advice-im-going-nuts.html)

kdotbare January 9th, 2013 02:00 PM

Pregnant? Any advice? I'm going nuts!!

Hey guys, I'm new to this site..I have always had irregular periods but have never skipped a whole month except with my first pregnancy. I skipped my period in December and am due in 3 days for my next one. I'm REALLY hoping I'm pregnant...let me give all the details and maybe see what everyone thinks? Thanks in advance!

I had my period from Nov 17-22..was fertile 11/26-11/30 & ovulated 12/1 and had sex every day
December 9,11,12,13, & 14 I had light pink spotting, not even enough to wear a panty liner, and my period was due the 15..never got it..took a HPT on Dec. 19 and it was negative.
I haven't tested since then because we have been trying for so long, its heartbreaking to not see a BFP. :(
As I said, my period is due on the 12th (in 3 days)..
my boobs have been sore for the past week, I've had headaches almost everyday, my sleep pattern is totally turned upside down, lower back pain and cramps in my hips, I have crazy dreams and if I have to pee, I HAVE to go then..I don't know if I'm hoping to be pregnant so bad that I'm imagining everything or if it's possible!
I know I need to take another HPT, but before I get my hopes up...I was just wondering if its even possible or should I just wait to see if I get my next period? Thanks in advance for your help! Baby dust to everyone TTC and well wishes! :D :D

Sweet_BrownSugr January 9th, 2013 03:10 PM

Re: Pregnant? Any advice? I'm going nuts!!

Hi there - you very well could be pregnant! I know how it feels to get your hopes up and then see a BFN; however, the truth of the matter is, you have two options, wait a little longer to see if AF shows and if she doesn't either buy a hpt or schedule a doc's visit! Either way, best of luck to you and your Sign. Other!!!! I'm hoping for your BFP!!! :)

kdotbare January 9th, 2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet_BrownSugr (Post 26954358)
Hi there - you very well could be pregnant! I know how it feels to get your hopes up and then see a BFN; however, the truth of the matter is, you have two options, wait a little longer to see if AF shows and if she doesn't either buy a hpt or schedule a doc's visit! Either way, best of luck to you and your Sign. Other!!!! I'm hoping for your BFP!!! :)

^^I was really thinking & hoping the same thing! if so, I'd be a little more than 7 weeks..my honey is coming home tonight from working out of town..I'm hoping for a BFP as a welcome home present :)
Thanks for your reply Sweet_Brown :p

pooky January 10th, 2013 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdotbare (Post 26954384)
^^I was really thinking & hoping the same thing! if so, I'd be a little more than 7 weeks..my honey is coming home tonight from working out of town..I'm hoping for a BFP as a welcome home present :)
Thanks for your reply Sweet_Brown :p

Good luck to you and lets us know what happens and how your honey took the news.

Mrs. Harris January 12th, 2013 02:02 AM

Did you test?