JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   help! 20 yr old confused. nnot sure what is happening. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2623400-help-20-yr-old-confused-nnot-sure-what-happening.html)

mayrastyrene February 8th, 2013 07:22 AM

help! 20 yr old confused. nnot sure what is happening.

Hello. So i am 20.. i have never been preggo. On february 1-2 i was ovulating. I had sex on the 2nd and 3rd. Its been almost five to six days and im having these weird mild cramps around my pelvic area. It kinda feels like pressure and bloatedness and like menatrual cramps all at once. Im gunna go graphic but ive been gassy and ive been having stuff coming out of my vagina. My period isnt until the 19 of february and its barely the 8tg... whats going on here. Am i trippin?,

sethsgirl February 8th, 2013 07:56 AM

Re: help! 20 yr old confused. nnot sure what is happening.

You can have implantation anywhere from 4-14 days after ovulation but more realistically 6-12 days after. So yes there is a chance you could be pregnant if you did ovulate when you think you did and had unprotected sex around then. You'll have to wait a few more days before you can test though if you want to test early (usually10-12 days after ovulating but even then if it's negative there's still a chance you could be until you get your period).

mayrastyrene February 8th, 2013 09:09 AM

Is it possible to have spotting while iMplantation??
not heavy bleeding just spottiing

Urchin February 8th, 2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayrastyrene (Post 27070341)
Is it possible to have spotting while iMplantation??
not heavy bleeding just spottiing

Yes, it does happen occasionally.

How did you determine you were ovulating? Were you using OPK's or charting at all?

triciawassell February 8th, 2013 09:40 AM

Yes it is possible.

There is an article here on the site about it. If you go to the search bar and type in implantation bleeding, I believe it was the second one that came up. I dont have enough posts yet to put the link in for you :(

Waiting is the hardest part, I am currently there myself. At first I thought I was crazy and then over thinking things. You should get a pregnancy test and take it around Feb 15 or 16. Try to relax until then if you can, you still have about another week to go.

mayrastyrene February 8th, 2013 07:15 PM

I have an app that tells me whenn im fertile and ovulating. It accurtely prediicts my next period. Thats. Why i have been wondering... idk if im overthinking. But i hope i am preggo. :')

Urchin February 9th, 2013 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayrastyrene (Post 27072819)
I have an app that tells me whenn im fertile and ovulating. It accurtely prediicts my next period. Thats. Why i have been wondering... idk if im overthinking. But i hope i am preggo. :')

Unless you're using OPK's, temping or entering additional information like your cervical mucus, those apps can be pretty inaccurate. They base everything off a standard 28-day cycle with ovulation happening around CD14. You may not have actually been fertile when the app stated you were.

cutenurse24 February 9th, 2013 12:04 PM

:iagree: with what Urchin wrote. Since I have been TTC, I have ovulated as early as CD 10 and as late as CD 16.

andrewbe7 February 11th, 2013 10:49 AM

I got cramps almost like a pulling feeling around 5-6 days after I ovulated and then about a week later I finally got my BFP. Now, I'm 17 weeks pregnant so it could definitely mean you're preggo :) Just hang in there, the wait sucks