JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Want some advice from the Mommies on here! SYMPTOMS? TTC :) PLEASE! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2627007-want-some-advice-mommies-here-symptoms-ttc-please.html)

amy_lealea February 19th, 2013 05:50 AM

Want some advice from the Mommies on here! SYMPTOMS? TTC :) PLEASE!

Hey beautiful Mummas/Mummas to be!
I'm 2 days late for my period at the moment, I've taken 2 very cheap pregnancy tests (neither in the morning) but both with negative results.
I had my period last month, but it didn't last as long as usual and just seemed unlike my others.
I have a very (EW) :tmi: snotty nose.. I rarely ever have to blow my nose and not only have I been blowing it constantly.. but also seeing blood in it? Never had this before.. Has anyone else had this symptom?
Besides that, my boobs are swollen, I am absolutely EXHAUSTED and seem to biting my partners head off every 5 minutes.. something he is not enjoying hehe!
We have been trying TTC for around 3 months now.. If this is it and I've worked it out correctly I would have concieved between the 1st - 7th of Jan!
So.. In short beautiful girls;
- has anyone else had the TMI symptom mentioned before??
- what are people's experiences with periods/negative cheap tests yet still being pregnant/feeling pregnant?

Thanks Ladies, Hope I don't sound silly :)
LeaLea :cloud9: x

Urchin February 19th, 2013 06:19 AM

Re: Want some advice from the Mommies on here! SYMPTOMS? TTC :) PLEASE!

Your symptoms sound really promising, that's for sure.

Personally when I got pregnant, I tested at 13 and 15 DPO with IC tests and got negatives both time. At 17DPO I tested with a FRER and got a BLARING positive.

I hope this is the case for you! Please keep us updated!

amy_lealea February 19th, 2013 06:29 AM

Thanks for replying..
I just can't help feeling a bit silly.. especially if AF arrives I'll wonder why the hell I've been having these symptoms.. bloody nose is definitely a first for me though.. never had it before.
They are both dipstick tests and I've heard these are unreliable! Sorry to be such a newbie but what is IC? haha! x

amy_lealea February 19th, 2013 06:35 AM

P.S going to try a CB digital test on friday if still no sign of AF

Urchin February 19th, 2013 06:42 AM

IC is "Internet Cheapy" tests.

amy_lealea February 19th, 2013 06:54 AM

Ahhh okay, think the tests I had were the equivalent of IC's. I'm with forces overseas so I had to buy them from the german supermarket..
Well I guess the countdown is on, just wondering about other peoples experiences! :)
Will keep you posted x

amy_lealea February 19th, 2013 02:00 PM

I caved in and did a digi CB test. its said not pregnant.. now saying NOT 3+ and then Pregnant 1-22-3 with an egg timer.. going to guess this is faulty?

*Mrs.ToyaJae* February 19th, 2013 03:22 PM

My first pregnancy no indication except sore nipples abd af like cramps. Second pregnancy I had pms that suddenly dissapeared missed af. Took a dollar store cheapie and it said - looked again saw an evap took an answer brand and it was blaring. This current pregnancy I had extreeeeeeeeeme fatigue, af like cramping, emotional and increase in appetite. ...tested positive on an answer brand 5 days before missed period.

cutenurse24 February 19th, 2013 08:13 PM

Well your symptoms definitely sound promising. I would definitely take another test like a FRER in the next couple of days. Digital tests aren't very sensitive but it sound like you have a faulty test.

amy_lealea February 19th, 2013 11:41 PM

thanks girls i think i'm just getting sick of negatives you know? sucks :(
i'm away for a few days, still no sign of AF. will update you when i'm back on saturday!

tennish8 February 20th, 2013 08:28 AM

hey everyone

just dropping by to say hi

cutenurse24 February 20th, 2013 03:01 PM

That sounds great!!! I am looking forward to seeing an update from you :D

GeorgiaGal96 February 20th, 2013 03:32 PM

Ive been feeling the same exact way, only other thing is is I have had my period, but this is normal for pregnant women in my family, plus im on birthcontrol whcih they say will make your body have a period while pregnant, im around the same time as you. I went to the doctors maybe 3-4 weeks ago, tested negative, but symptoms keep getting stonger lol. and yes ive had the sametmi symptom asoyu. Friend is making metest this weekend so we shall see! and keep us posted!!

amy_lealea February 24th, 2013 05:39 AM

AF arrived on friday :(!
Ridiculously heavy and awful cramping! Really ruined my trip!
My symptoms are still hanging around, bar the bad nose which has completely dissapeared.
Me and partner are very dissapointed.. I know we haven't been trying long but it still feels like we are getting nowhere! Very frustrated!

Update us GeorgiaGal96! x

amy_lealea February 25th, 2013 12:10 PM

GeorgiaGal96 any updates pet? x

cutenurse24 February 25th, 2013 12:16 PM

I am sorry that AF showed up :( That really stinks!!! I am so sorry!!!

amy_lealea February 25th, 2013 12:37 PM

God I know it's garbage! Always this month & next! Just hard with him being military trying to get our dates right.. feels like we've been trying forever you know? x