JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Need some advice... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2635910-need-some-advice.html)

Gamer_Princess March 18th, 2013 11:56 PM

Need some advice...

So this past cycle I used Soy Iso and had a spring of the moment ultrasound on March 5 to look at my lining size due to some cervical discomfort. It showed my lining at nice thick measurement and 2 mature follies on my left ovary with one not yet mature on my right side. I confirmed O with charting my temp on 3/10 (CD 17). After O I had a nice amount of sticky, creamy, watery CM and yesterday had a HUGE glob of CM along with some watery CM. Tonight I had a bit of pink discharge( I am hoping is implantation bleeding). I am so early still to really know anything BUT now I have some vaginal dryness. I have been using the bathroom ALOT so maybe that is the reason for the dryness? I know usually dryness is associated with AF but usually before AF i have loads of CM and hardly any cramping. I have had cramping off and on for the last 2 days and tonight primarily on my left side.

I know for some an overflow of CM is a huge sign of pregnancy BUT the dryness is a new thing for me.. with all the CM i have had then the glob yesterday and a bit of creamy CM early today .. now really dry...
I am okay either way BUT did not know if there were any ladies who have/had dryness be an indicator of pregnancy.

I wish TTC was so much easier...TIA :)

Urchin March 19th, 2013 04:50 AM

Re: Need some advice...

I can't say that I've experienced the dryness you have, but I took a look at your chart and things look really promising! I will look forward to seeing if you get your BFP!

Believingforonemore March 19th, 2013 04:56 AM

I don't know either but your chart looks like you might see a bfp!

sethsgirl March 19th, 2013 05:46 AM

Your chart looks good! I see you had some spotting on 8 dpo possible IB maybe? I say wait a day or 2 at least and test if your temps are still up! Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!

momology March 19th, 2013 06:15 AM

Ditto the other ladies - your chart looks great!!! Fx for you! KUP! :dust:

MosaicWife March 19th, 2013 08:57 AM

I did! I dried up like crazy and had what felt like intense O/cyst pain with my little guy. Hope it means the same for you!

Gamer_Princess March 19th, 2013 10:59 AM

Thanks girls so much.

Yeah yesterday I had some spotting, well more like PINK CM with some red specks and it stopped.. We did BD yesterday so maybe IB or irriation... I have no idea... I guess the next few days will tell.

I am guessing that BBT is affected strongly even vaginally by the temp in the house. I was a bit warm when I woke up to test orginally and got my nice above coverline temp. 4 hours later when I got up for the day I woke up freezing and my temp was like 97.43 but i am still cold like GOOSEBUMPS cold.. I now have a space heater on me but dang this weather needs to make up its mind ;)