JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   2 weeks (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2640600-2-weeks.html)

pbf98 April 4th, 2013 10:52 AM

2 weeks

Well its been two weeks and a few days since we did the deed, and I'm showing no signs of pregnancy, but I haven't started my cycle yet either and it should have started today
Ever since we did it I have been stressing and worrying about things if it were to happen and now I'm unsure if I really want it.

I just don't know the fact that I haven't started makes me even more stressed. Not planning on testing until a week after missing

Could it be my stress that is causing my cycle to be late?

OatmealKisses April 4th, 2013 11:03 AM

Re: 2 weeks

Stress can delay ovulation, but not your period. Test

CherryLimeade April 4th, 2013 11:04 AM

I had no symptoms until 5 weeks pregnant last time. Don't stress hun, you could honestly take a test now and get a pretty accurate result. It might save you some stress. If not, find something to distract you. Hope you get what you want :)

eshute April 4th, 2013 12:27 PM

I've had stress make my period late with no possibility of pregnancy. I've missed a period a few times due to stress or illness. Sometimes it just happens. Unless you miss 2 periods in a row, most docs won't even bother running any tests, it's not a big deal. Just try to relax. Like another poster said, it can delay ovulation as well. If you're late, then test. If it's a BFN, give it a few days and test again. If you're really freaked out about a late (or eventually a missed) period, give your doc a call. Good luck!

sethsgirl April 4th, 2013 01:11 PM

Stress can delay your period and ovulation. I would say you could probably test anytime now though and get a pretty accurate result if it's been 2 weeks since the last time you had sex. Good luck.

Loving6 April 4th, 2013 03:17 PM

Stress can really mess with your cycle. Been there done that. If its been over 2 weeks you can test,it may make you feel better since you will know either way. Good luck and keep us posted.

cutenurse24 April 4th, 2013 05:10 PM

I agree with the other ladies, stress can have a huge impact on you and your cycle. I can remember several time while I was in nursing school and so stressed out from everything that my period would be like 1-2 wks late. I would probably test just to see if I am pregnant or not. Good luck!!! Keep us updated on what ends up happening.

Gamer_Princess April 4th, 2013 09:52 PM

:ditto: to what the other girls said :) I would def test to see if for sure and then if :bfn: retest in a couple of days.

bella88 April 4th, 2013 11:52 PM

Being late is a pretty good sypmtom to me! A test would be accurate now :)