JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Could I be having implantation bleeding? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2659445-could-i-having-implantation-bleeding.html)

aspen.keesler June 17th, 2013 10:49 PM

Could I be having implantation bleeding?

Hi, so I'm currently on BC, but all last month I messed up and I stopped taking it for awhile. I had my period and started bleeding 2 times after that, but I wasn't thinking about how I hadn't been taking my pills due to a lot of stress. Anyway, I forgot that I wasn't taking my BC and I'm almost 100% positive that I had sex the entire time I would have been ovulating. That was about 2 weeks ago and now I'm having what I'm worried (semi-hopeful) could be implantation bleeding. It's very light, but it dark colored. I've been pregnant once before and that ended in a missed miscarriage, but I don't believe I ever had implantation bleeding from that pregnancy, so I'm not sure. And because I messed up my pills I'm sure when I would even have a period.This bleeding is hardly there, but sometimes when I sneeze it comes out a little and when that does happen it's really gooey, but still light. Any other time it's only there when I wipe. Does this sound like implantation bleeding?

aspen.keesler June 17th, 2013 11:30 PM

Re: Could I be having implantation bleeding?

I also just changed for bed and this may be a TMI, but the veins on my boobs are raised and are like navy blue and my boobs are huge and they hurt extremely bad, they've been hurting for about 2 weeks now, but right now I can really tell.

KellJoO June 18th, 2013 08:28 AM

It could be IB, but it could also be withdrawal or breakthrough bleeding b/c of the missed pills.

If you're not taking any pills right now, wait a few days and see if the bleeding picks up. Most likely its the start of your period. Your body does weird things when you mess with hormones.... hope it works out for you.

aspen.keesler June 18th, 2013 05:16 PM

jjustice12 June 20th, 2013 04:36 PM

Could be ib id def wait 2 take any bc pills til u know 4 sure. Good luck

MummytoB June 20th, 2013 06:43 PM

It could be IB but also could be break through bleeding from the BC. When I was on BC years ago, I had break through bleeding every once in awhile. It drove me nuts. My doctor, at the time, told me to make sure I take the pills at the same time every day to avoid break through bleeding.

I'd wait to take anymore BC pills until you know for sure, like jjustice12 said. Hopefully things work out the way you want them to! Keep us updated.