JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Lotion Like CM 6dpo (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2662307-lotion-like-cm-6dpo.html)

hopelessly wishing June 29th, 2013 07:36 AM

Lotion Like CM 6dpo

ok ladies. im going a little crazy here. lol.
today I am 6dpo and when I went to the loo this morning I noticed lotion like cm. this is something new because right after ovulation I dry up completely. this cycle has been very different because instead of drying up the next day I have continued to stay very wet down there. the first couple of days it was clear watery cm and now today it is creamy.
can this be an early sign? I have no other symptoms and I don't feel like this is my month.
keeping fingers crossed anyways :smile:

HeatherLyn429 June 29th, 2013 08:03 AM

Re: Lotion Like CM 6dpo

I had that kind of cm a few days this past week and got my BFP yesterday!

hopelessly wishing June 29th, 2013 11:00 AM

Oh YAY!!
CONGRAtS :smile:
hoping for the same. will keep you posted

pixie23 June 29th, 2013 01:26 PM

I had the same thing this past week and noticed I still have it. I got my BFP a few days ago. :)

Gamer_Princess June 29th, 2013 09:07 PM

I have it as well so I sure hope it is a great sign for us :)

hopelessly wishing July 1st, 2013 05:07 PM

@pixie .. how many dpo did you test?

@gamer_princess .. I sure do hope so too :smile:

has either of you experienced any cramps yet? its weird because the only time I feel cramps like af is coming is when I lay down on my stomach. but not any other time. I thought af was here earlier because I was on my stomach on the floor. but nope. not yet.

my last 2 cycles af came on 8dpo. today is my 8dpo and no sign of her yet. yay! but the 8 dpo was around the 5th of each month so I am going to wait it out till after the 5th. my calendar says Im suppose to start on the 10th. my period is soo weird. i'll have regular 28 cds for a couple months and then out of no where it goes all weird. lol. so we will see. :smile:

pixie23 July 1st, 2013 07:47 PM

Well, I started testing really early but got negatives until 7 DPO but they were really faint and they got a little darker but still faint at 8/9 and 10 DPO and then they got darker to more noticeable lines :) Now, I am 14 DPO with super dark lines.

I have been having cramps like AF is coming and sometimes they HURT. They feel like to me dull, pressure cramps.

Have you tested yet?? :)

hopelessly wishing July 2nd, 2013 06:24 AM

I havnt tested yet. im wayyy too scared :(
testing is a curse for me. even when af is late i test and ryt after i pee she comes :(
I feel like af is coming today. whaaaaa.. lol..i really hope not. but i got cramps feel gross down there and feel like i can throw up. no sign of her yet. fx she stays away. lol

hopelessly wishing July 2nd, 2013 09:03 PM

No Af today :smile:
I dont know why but i did the whole due date calender thing and it says if im pg my due date would be March 12, 2014 hehe.. it also said on july 3rd i should get a positive on my pg test. i think i will be testing tomorrow :smile:
FX

pixie23 July 2nd, 2013 09:09 PM

Yay! I hope the witch stays away :) How many DPO are you? Post pictures up when you do test :) Keep us updated!

Gamer_Princess July 2nd, 2013 11:55 PM

I am currently 9DPO and have been getting faint lines all day!!! Hoping it turns into a darker line as the days progress. Only using internet cheapies right now until it gets a bit darker then pulling out the FRER :) Any update?! :)

hopelessly wishing July 3rd, 2013 08:46 AM

I havnt tested yet ladies. i am at work till 3pm today. i ordered at kit online to start temping that ovulation test and a couple pg tests. I have to pick it up at the post office today because i missed the delivery man. so as soon as i get that i will test and post results on here :smile:
FX

pixie23 July 3rd, 2013 09:53 AM

aww yay :) cant wait for an update.

hopelessly wishing July 3rd, 2013 04:38 PM

Whaaaaa... its a negative

how do i post pics on here so i can give yall a peek at my results?

hopelessly wishing July 3rd, 2013 05:07 PM

http://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...682e040807.jpg

10DPO

bella88 July 4th, 2013 04:44 AM

I wish I had a "negative" like that ;)

hopelessly wishing July 4th, 2013 06:18 AM

I took two more cheapy test this morning with my morning pee and they both came back negative.. talk about raining on ny parade. lol.
so now i do no know what to think.. :(

Janisdkh July 5th, 2013 09:30 AM

That same thing happened to me :) I went to the loo and pulled my panties down and had a lotion like spot on them... Very creamy like.. About 2ish weeks or so later I tested and it was positive :D Good luck! I am watching your story and hoping the best for you

hopelessly wishing July 5th, 2013 09:41 AM

Thank you soo much. you ladies here keep me soo hopeful :smile: I think i'd be walking around with a bald spot from pulling my hair out if I didn't have you ladies :smile:

now I think im just going to turn off the laptop and go do a little therapy shopping with my niece to take my mind off things :smile: