JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Should I test? Or is this anovulatory? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2663019-should-i-test-anovulatory.html)

Eleanor-Abigail July 2nd, 2013 02:06 PM

Should I test? Or is this anovulatory?

Hi ladies,
I have a link to my ovulation chart in my signature below. I'd like to have some eyes look at it please!

My last period started 5/11. I'm now on CD 50-something. My temps were bouncing around 97.1 Fahrenheit until around June 7. (Then I skipped a few days while on vacation.) Since then they've hovered around 97.1, but have also gone up, and down to 96 something a few times, including this morning. I temp orally and am half-asleep usually :smile: but I tried to keep my mouth closed today!

Early June is when I decided to quit drinking, not just in the 2WW but altogether. I would have a glass or two of wine in the evenings (yum) but decided I didn't want anything to interfere w/ TTC. After that my temps have been wonky, so maybe drinking made them artificially high?

As you can see, I've tested a few times here & there, only to get BFN. I did get some + OPK, but not for almost a month. My temperatures wouldn't lead me to think I'm pregnant, but of course I really want it to be true.

Thanks for your advice!

jjustice12 July 4th, 2013 04:34 PM

Re: Should I test? Or is this anovulatory?

Idk im stumped. I'll be praying for u. Any update?

Eleanor-Abigail July 5th, 2013 07:58 AM

Thanks! I have no clue what's going on. This is following up from a missed m/c and D&C last fall so things are just wonky for me. I thought I was back on track in May, so I'm pretty disappointed to be so irregular again. It seems like temps are trending downward, though still bouncing all around, so maybe AF is coming. I go in to my OB next week and I'll ask if she can put me on Clomid, Provera, or Femara or something.

acchickpea July 5th, 2013 08:18 AM

I'm thinking that your body is still trying to get back on track after the MC and D&C....
I see that you tested with the OPK and had a positive on Days 15-18... but you did not do the baby dance within the time frame of peak ovulation... when you get the positive OPK you should be baby dancing then till about 3-4 days after the +. usually you would ovulate about 24-36 hrs after the +opk. So I would have baby danced from day 14, 16, 18, 20 and 22 .....
Good Luck

Eleanor-Abigail July 5th, 2013 09:31 AM

Thanks acchickpea. (Congratulations to you, too!)

If I "rememberate" correctly, I think I wanted to maybe TTA that cycle, get one more 'normal & natural' cycle, and get good info about length of luteal phase, etc. Instead I got to learn what an anovulatory chart looks like. YAY, me. :o

I'm going to ask for a blood test of thyroid stimulating hormone, FSH, LH, HcG (what the heck right?), prolactin, estrogen, and progesterone. Plus an ultrasound.

I just feel like my body needs a little "push" or a tweak, and I'll be back on track. I also feel REALLY ready for #2! Come on baby, we are all waiting for you!