JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Stupid question... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2664071-stupid-question.html)

juvegirl5 July 7th, 2013 12:41 PM

Stupid question...

Hi...ok so maybe this is a really stupid question and I'm just a little bit paranoid, but I'm going to ask it anyways because I'm starting to drive myself crazy!

I'm on the pill and I take it properly, always on time. I've been in a healthy and committed relationship for 6 months now and we have regular sex, but we don't use a condom because I'm on the pill (I know I can still get pregnant, hence the doubts I have now). I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow, but I've been feeling really strange for the past week and a bit. I mean I've been feeling really nauseous (no vomiting, but close), headaches and dizziness everyday, sore breasts and a real heightened sense of smell (my boyfriend actually accused me of inventing a smell of BBQ in my mind when I could smell the people having a BBQ down the street and he couldn't!). I've also had some cramps and stomachaches and really sore legs and joints. Last week I was angry everyday with everyone! And when I wasn't angry I was crying. It is all just becoming really ridiculous. I'm exhausted to the point where I slept in until almost 10am this weekend, which for me is something that never happens. I'm an early bird and I'm always up at 8am and on top of that I've been taking naps too! I've also been experiencing unusual indigestion during this period, too. I've been on the pill for almost a year now and I have never experienced this before my period. Who knows, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but something just doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is, but I feel really anxious and my life is not that stressful at the moment.

Hope someone can help to calm me down because even if my period comes tomorrow I don't know if that will convince me! Thanks! :)

jjustice12 July 7th, 2013 01:19 PM

Re: Stupid question...

Hmmm. I think i wud not take anymore pills til u test an know for sure. I mean it could be just a wacky cycle but better safe than sorry. Good luck and lots of prayers ur way. Also if ur due for af 2moro u can test now an probably get a pretty accurate result.

juvegirl5 July 12th, 2013 02:22 AM

So I got my period and everything seemed normal, but today which should be the last day of my period, I vomited. The nausea and other symptoms I had been having have subsided a bit this week but not much. I'm a little worried. I'm supposed to start the next pack of the pill tonight, but I'm almost afraid to. Help?

ladyluck87 July 12th, 2013 06:26 AM

Just go to Dollar Tree and get a pregnancy test if you don't want to spend a lot of money on the more expensive tests. It could also be pill side effects? That is one of the reasons I don't take the pill because I get nauseous and I feel like crap

girlsofsummer July 12th, 2013 11:22 AM

You could just have a virus of some sort. Test to put your mind at ease, but you may be coming down with something. Good luck!

jjustice12 July 12th, 2013 03:10 PM

Yea just test to be sure. Then you'll know if u can start ur pill pack or not