JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   TTC - Only had period for one day? Advice appreciated (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2666430-ttc-only-had-period-for-one-day-advice-appreciated.html)

kellyc8184@yahoo.com July 18th, 2013 09:04 AM

TTC - Only had period for one day? Advice appreciated

Hello! My husband and I have been TTC for the past few months. My period has been regular for the past year since I stopped BC at about 28-30 days. Last month my period came two weeks early (must have been a fluke). My period this month would have been due on Monday and yesterday I had literally two drops of pinkish blood when I wiped only one time and that was it. My period seems to be gone. This morning I even tried to check myself with my finger (TMI) and nothing, just whitish flecks. I have all the symptoms of my period i.e. cramps, bloating, dizzy, headache, back pain - no sore boobs, but fuller boobs. Is this just another fluke? Could it be pregnancy? Or something more serious? I don't want to test yet and be let down. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Urchin July 18th, 2013 09:24 AM

Re: TTC - Only had period for one day? Advice appreciated

When you go off the birthcontrol pill, it can make getting back to a regular cycle a bit tricky. Sometimes it take s afew cycles.

That being said, you may be experiencing implantation bleeding. Have you taken a test yet?

KellJoO July 18th, 2013 10:33 AM

Ditto!

If you haven't tested yet, I would. But it could also be just your body adjusting coming off the pill. Best wishes.

girlsofsummer July 18th, 2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelcon02 (Post 27526787)
Hello! My husband and I have been TTC for the past few months. My period has been regular for the past year since I stopped BC at about 28-30 days. Last month my period came two weeks early (must have been a fluke). My period this month would have been due on Monday and yesterday I had literally two drops of pinkish blood when I wiped only one time and that was it. My period seems to be gone. This morning I even tried to check myself with my finger (TMI) and nothing, just whitish flecks. I have all the symptoms of my period i.e. cramps, bloating, dizzy, headache, back pain - no sore boobs, but fuller boobs. Is this just another fluke? Could it be pregnancy? Or something more serious? I don't want to test yet and be let down. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Being that your period has been regular for the past year and you've been off of BC for awhile (if I'm reading that correctly), I would test! Good luck!

pixie23 July 18th, 2013 01:58 PM

I would take a test because it sounds like implantation. :)

Papasgirl July 19th, 2013 04:38 AM

Definitely sounds like implantation to me. Good luck!!