JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   6 days late for period and negative hpt!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2678089-6-days-late-for-period-and-negative-hpt.html)

Ashley626 September 11th, 2013 12:31 AM

6 days late for period and negative hpt!!

Hi. This is my first post on anything like this so bear with me but I am desperate. My husband and I already have 2 children. Oldest is 6 and youngest is 16 months. We haven't been ttc but have been using the pull-out method. I am now 6 days late for my period. 2 weeks before my period was due to start I had light spotting for maybe a day. My periods are always pretty much right on schedule give or take a day or two. I took a hpt two days ago and it was negative. Has this happened to anyone before and were you pregnant?

PrincessMom08 September 11th, 2013 04:34 AM

Re: 6 days late for period and negative hpt!!

Hmmm you could still be pregnant. You may have ovulated later than you expected, hence it may not show up on a test yet. Or if you are stressing over it (or anything else) that can delay your period as well. Test again in a couple of days if no af shows, or get a blood test done.

WaitinginNJ September 11th, 2013 05:57 AM

I agree, test again in a few days. Good Luck!

Ashley626 September 11th, 2013 10:59 PM

I am now 7 days late. I went and got a blood test done today and I should have the results by tomorrow. I've been cramping on and off today so maybe my period is finally coming.

Mbwebb11212 September 12th, 2013 11:26 AM

Hoping you get a BFP!!!

worthinchrist September 13th, 2013 04:54 PM

did you call them to see if your results are in? :)

Ashley626 September 13th, 2013 11:29 PM

Unfortunately blood test was a BFN! Still no AF 4 days later. Going to be buying a hpt and test again. It's so frustrating!!!

Jdixon September 15th, 2013 10:01 AM

That is so frustrating. I would just keep testing. Hope you get your BFP soon!

PrincessMom08 September 15th, 2013 10:30 AM

Any updates?

padilladania September 15th, 2013 02:48 PM

Hope you get your BFP soon

worthinchrist September 15th, 2013 03:39 PM

hey! can you message me? id love to update eachother on our daily experiences. im 4 days late and keep getting bfns too an have 2 kids. sooo upset!!

Ashley626 September 16th, 2013 11:25 PM

Hey everyone! Thanks for keeping in touch. Update as of right now.. 12 days late, negative hpt, went to the hospital to check urine for UTI and everything was normal. Went back to see my doctor today and he is sending me for another blood test on wednesday. Also since yesterday I have been having extremely bad lower back pain. mentioned it to the doctor and found out that I have a pinched sciatic nerve. Will update after I get the results of my blood test!
Good luck to everyone else who is hoping for that BFP!!

Ashley626 September 16th, 2013 11:32 PM

worthinchrist... Don't laugh because I am very new to this but how do I message you? lol..