JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Maybe I am going crazy...am I? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2701809-maybe-i-am-going-crazy-am-i.html)

oh81 January 6th, 2014 03:32 AM

Maybe I am going crazy...am I?

ok, I just realized tonight maybe I might be pregnant..

I consider myself one of the lucky ones as I do not cramp before or during my period or really bloat. I do not get any type of pain and sometimes I am not even sure it is coming unless I wake up with a headache my body feels slightly weird.

Anyway, last month i had sex at the end of my cycle on December 4th. On December 16th, i had the worst stomach burning sensation i have ever encountered..and I did not want to walk and i felt cramps. As you all know from what I described above this is unusual and I really got scared i almost wanted to go to the doctor. The next 2 days i felt weird had a few cramps with extreme bloat and constipation. Then 2 days after I was to start my period nothing really happened except spotting and by the third and 4th days i needed a pad but it was really nothing and it went on very very light for a few more days then nothing. I was very moody and light headed. It is been a week and i realized that i am peeing a lot and i am still a bit l bloated. I took a test I had in the house but it was near its expatriation date and it was negative. Am I over thinking this? Should I take another test?

BlueStar26 January 6th, 2014 08:28 AM

Re: Maybe I am going crazy...am I?

I'd take another test. Do you think you can wait a couple more days? Is the light period typical?

Rachel January 6th, 2014 10:52 AM

Definitely another test! Good luck!

oh81 January 6th, 2014 12:05 PM

nope, never have light periods at all.. I will test again soon. Keep everyone posted!

oh81 January 6th, 2014 03:33 PM

now I am getting shooting pains in my boobs and I felt slightly quesy while eating.

BlueStar26 January 6th, 2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oh81 (Post 27891422)
now I am getting shooting pains in my boobs and I felt slightly quesy while eating.

Hope this brings you excitement?? :sneak:

Urchin January 6th, 2014 05:38 PM

Are you on any hormonal birth control at all? Or have you been recently?

I don't know if you're pregnant, but those symptoms could be a number of things.

Good luck:)

oh81 January 6th, 2014 10:59 PM

no BC.

pattyandthemoos January 7th, 2014 02:11 PM

To me it sounds like it is probably a light period. I remember when I got pregnant with my son all I had was expired tests and they all worked just fine. I'd probably take another test just to be sure.

oh81 January 7th, 2014 02:15 PM

yea, that is possible but i feel very sick today. It is probably related to stress as I never , ever ge very light or spotty periods ever in my life. I tired to take 3 tests today and they were all errors...very strange. So the stress continues!

Crunchymommy January 7th, 2014 03:20 PM

I would test again. How many dpo are you?

oh81 January 7th, 2014 05:20 PM

I am not sure about DPO as I was not even trying lol.. Anybody else have issues with clear blue digital? I followed the directions to the letter and each time the tests were errors with a stupid book and an arrow!

Crunchymommy January 7th, 2014 08:54 PM

I've used CB digis, never had a problem. Were they expired?

oh81 January 7th, 2014 09:04 PM

no, they had 2 years left.. I was very surprised. I contacted the company and they are sending me a new box ha..figures. I have used others before even a cheap OPK that came in one of the other boxes and never had an issue before.

oh81 January 8th, 2014 02:08 PM

so, I took another brand digital test and it was a no. I was like oh okay and I got noisy and opened the test up to look at the strip and see if there were lines. Then I put it back together and then it said positive haha...well, point of the story is dont open digital tests..now I am going to buy a non digital and see what it says since now i am confused.

Urchin January 8th, 2014 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oh81 (Post 27895566)
so, I took another brand digital test and it was a no. I was like oh okay and I got noisy and opened the test up to look at the strip and see if there were lines. Then I put it back together and then it said positive haha...well, point of the story is dont open digital tests..now I am going to buy a non digital and see what it says since now i am confused.

From what i understand, digital tests always have 2 lines, no matter what the result.

oh81 January 8th, 2014 04:44 PM

yea, i know but this did'nt have anything...it was very strange. What I meant was that the screen changed from no to yes when i snapped the top back on lol.

oh81 January 9th, 2014 03:49 PM

um so, i took a fact plus test..nothing showed up..just my standard luck with these things I supposed. However, I took a babyconfirm test and well, it has two windows. I had one bright pink line and the other window well, was just smudged pink. ummm..***.

oh81 January 10th, 2014 01:22 AM

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps2f4fdb7f.jpg

Finally had results but this brand I will not recommend at all. You cannot see it but that second "window" was bright pink run off so it looked smudged and the boxed instructions and the test on the box did not match the test that was in the box! But I conclude BFN! Oh the brand was babyconfirm.