JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   Alright completely confused (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2702829-alright-completely-confused.html)

Kylie2213 January 11th, 2014 02:07 PM

Alright completely confused

My last period was December 14th. I have a normal 28 day cycle occasionally give or take a day. I am using both FF and Ovuview to help track ovulation although I know those aren't very reliable at all. I just bought my thermometer about 2 weeks ago to start temping and have been practicing tracking my CM. The app predicted I was fertile Dec the 26th to the 31st. We had intercourse the 1st and the 4th of Jan. We're NTNP. My period is late and I don't feel like it's coming. I have no PMS cramps at all. I experienced one day of slight cramping then that was it, my nipples hurt a little. My clothes rubbing them hurt, hurt when I shower but my boobs don't hurt at all just my nipples. I'm exhausted during the day but at night I can't fall asleep which is unusual for me, little nausea here and there but today I'm having a hard time trying to not run to the bathroom. I'm very gassy lately, I'll eat and get full really fast then an hour or so later I'm absolutely starving. My tummy feels bloated and hard. I've been having lower abdominal pains but they don't feel like cramps. Last week I had a really sharp stabbing pain in my right uterus area. Lasted like 10 seconds. My CM has not dried up at all and looks like lotion when I check. Leaves about half dollar size wet spots in my panties. I was fooling around with the thermometer and noticed my temp was around 99 degrees and I'm not sick. Been that way for like a week but it's during the day not when I wake up. I know that's not reliable either because it's not as soon as I wake up and I don't know what I usually start at. I'm worried to test because I don't want to be let down if it's a BFN. I just want opinions to see what everyone thinks and if it's all in my head.

jumpingoffplace January 11th, 2014 02:11 PM

Re: Alright completely confused

It sounds like you ought to go take a test. If you ovulated a little later than usual (I never ovulate according to any app or online ovulation calendar lol) it's possible. Bite the bullet and take a test- it's the only way to know.

Kylie2213 January 11th, 2014 02:17 PM

Yea my fiance said we'll get a test tonight so we'll see. Also I forgot add I constantly feel twitches in my uterus. Like how your eye twitches. Don't know what that's about. If I was I know it's too early to feel anything but I've never had a nervous uterus twitch before lol

Rachel January 13th, 2014 09:25 AM

Did you test?

pattyandthemoos January 13th, 2014 11:07 AM

I would love to look at your chart. Can you post a link?

Kylie2213 January 13th, 2014 08:32 PM

I did test. Both were negative. I'm going to wait a week and try again. If those are negative as well then I'm going to assume it's a crazy cycle.

Also with the chart I didn't input the temps because I didn't start from the beginning and figured it would have been useless.

stacey78 January 14th, 2014 04:53 PM

Ahh fingers crossed for you!!

Kylie2213 January 14th, 2014 05:16 PM

Thank you =]

Kylie2213 January 22nd, 2014 11:43 PM

Just updating. AF still hasn't showed. I'm currently 15 days late. I haven't tested because my fiance and I are moving into an apartment next week so I've been swamped with all that. I've been dizzy here and there, headaches. Cramps finally started. Had sore boobs for a day last week then nothing. Except on my left boob. There's a spot that's very tender. Yesterday morning it looked like there was tiniest brown tint to my CM. Same thing just now but no AF. Confused still. Going to try and test by then end of this week.

JennyForrest January 23rd, 2014 12:15 AM

Why wait so long? Just pop into the drug store and get a HPT. You would have a blaring positive by now.

pattyandthemoos January 23rd, 2014 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylie2213 (Post 27904592)
I did test. Both were negative. I'm going to wait a week and try again. If those are negative as well then I'm going to assume it's a crazy cycle.

Also with the chart I didn't input the temps because I didn't start from the beginning and figured it would have been useless.

I see. I can usually still tell an o date even if I don't have all the temps info (not always). It sounds like you may have ovulated late this cycle and that could throw off when AF would arrive and when you would get a bfp. Keep us posted on when you test again.

Kylie2213 January 23rd, 2014 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyForrest (Post 27921136)
Why wait so long? Just pop into the drug store and get a HPT. You would have a blaring positive by now.

With getting ready for the move I haven't had time and it hasn't been on my mind.

As I thought it was a crazy cycle and AF showed this morning. I'm glad because now I can start temping!!! Thanks ladies :D

pattyandthemoos January 23rd, 2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylie2213 (Post 27921907)
With getting ready for the move I haven't had time and it hasn't been on my mind.

As I thought it was a crazy cycle and AF showed this morning. I'm glad because now I can start temping!!! Thanks ladies :D

Looking forward to stalking your chart. (: